Detention With A Toad

Scarlet proudly walked up to Umbridge's office to sit her detention. It was a full moon.

She kicked the door open, her yellow eyes glinting. Umbridge stifled a loud gasp.

She sat herself down at the chair Umbridge had clearly placed there.

"It's a full moon so try not to piss me off... Oh wait you already have, I was planning on practicing Quidditch, so maybe try and not piss me off even more!" She rummaged through her bag for her quill.

Umbridge hastily shut the curtains and Scarlet mumbled "That won't stop me..." Umbridge turned to face her.

"No I want you to use a special quill of mine." She smiled.

"If you're talking about that one then I should just go werewolf now. I know that quill is enchanted to make me write with my own blood, and just to let you know, even that enchantment can't hurt me!" She stared back.

Looking absolutely bewildered Umbridge passed her the enchanted quill.

"No!" She growled, "I'll use my own quill thanks!"

"Eh hem," Umbridge coughed.

"No I'll report it to Dumbledore!"

"Excuse me but my authority allows me to-"

"Nothing!" She spat, "No teacher or Ministry member can physically harm a student and," She lengthened, "Even with my condition, I am still a student, you still cannot physically or mentally harm a student." She raised her eyebrows.

Scarlet won, there was no way Umbridge was making her write with that quill.

"Now!" Umbridge jumped, "What do you want me to write?" She put all her weight on her right side.

Regaining confidence Umbridge smiled, "I would like you to write: I will not tell lies and insult teachers."

"Uh no sorry."

"Beg your pardon?"

"No, I haven't told any lies and I did not insult a teacher, therefore I can be punished."

"Excuse me?"

"This is wasting my time." She collected her stuff and walked to the door.

"You will not leave!" She squeaked, and with her wand she locked the door.

"Yes I will!" Scarlet grabbed her wand.

"Expelliarmus!" She spoke quickly and Scarlet was disarmed.

Though Umbridge could only see Scarlets back she immediately regretted what she had done.

Slowly but surely Scarlet was transforming. First her ears and tail appeared, she then hunched over as hair grew on her back. Lastly, her legs and arms changed into that of a wolf.

Bothe eyes were yellow.

---

"Huh?" Everyone turned to look out the door of The Great Hall. Something was making much noise from Umbridge's office.

All of Gryffindor gasped in sync "Scarlet!"

---

Umbridge shocked but quickly ran into the hall, behind her a wolf was being dragged along the floor by ropes from the toads wand.

Everyone went silent.

"Dumbledore how could you have such a monstrosity in this school! She," She spat, "Is a danger to the staff and students!"

Multiple Gryffindor's stood up to protest but they were silenced by Dumbledore.

"Am I to believe that one of my students is being dragged by a teacher and member if our great Ministry?" He spoke calmly.

Scarlet howled.

"Yes indeed, and that is what she deserves for attacking a teacher!" Umbridge snapped.

With a flick of her wand the ropes tightened and began to strangle Scarlet.

She howled again.

Fred and George jumped down to try and cut the ropes loose, but they were merely pushed away by Umbridge.

Hermione coughed from under her breath "Relashio." Scarlet was free, she got up and growled at Umbridge - in attack position.

Before it got worse Fred yelled at Scarlet.

"Scarlet! No murder in The Great Hall!" Even though it was a very stern yell he still laughed at his joke.

Scarlets left eye turned brown and she quickly looked around the hall. Everyone had seen her- her monstrous side.