Stolen

CHARLE'S P.O.V

Scarlet was still knocked out cold. The healer had mended her arm but she warned that her left side would be much weaker. Not only that but Scarlet's left eye was still patched up. I sit there by her side for hours on end. I should be getting to my duties but this is more important. She's more important. Yesterday her owl came back and I'm using up a lot of my self-control. I won't read them. I won't put my nose in her business. I know it's not helping but I keep dabbing her forehead with a wet cloth or holding her hands in mine or re-adjusting her hair. I'm such a creep. I still don't know what it is about her that makes my knees feel weak and the monster inside me purr. She's not the prettiest face I've seen but that's not stopping me from loving her. I know that when I drift off to sleep Jhuck comes in and puts me in an arm chair. But I have to stay here by her side I want my face to be the first she see's. It has to be me. She's probably close to coming back to the real world because she's stirring a lot now.

IN SCARLET'S HEAD

"You're a monster!"

"How could anyone like you!"

"Filthy half-breed!"

"How could you we thought you were safe. Fred's dead because of you!"

"You're pathetic!"

"Hardly qualified as a witch!"

"You should live in the forest!"

"Animal!"

"Confringo!"

BACK TO THE REAL WORLD (NO P.O.V)

"Scarlet!" She had definitely punched Charlie by accident.

Scarlet's bed sheets were a mess. She was cold with sweat and was drawing fast breaths. And in her eyes you could see the terror she was experiencing. "What happened?" Was the only thing she could manage.

It was quick, small but filled with meaning. Everything that had previously happened washed over her, every thought loss. Nothing like this had ever happened and nothing like this ever occurred where she thought this would happen to her. She was perplexed but ecstatic at the same time. it was tender and soft and in a matter of seconds the small drag of temptation pulled her in. His hand found the back of her neck and held her steady. his other hand gently caressing her cheek. At first her eyes were wide open in pure shock but they were now closed, enjoying this strange new sensation. She let it happen and the small little monster inside of her gave up on pushing away. She placed her hands in his hair and entwined her fingers in it. He pushed his body up closer to her and the warmth from his body radiated from him to her. But as it deepened the monster inside of her realised what it was doing and she pushed away.

Charlie just stole her first kiss!