Detention With Draco

Not long after arriving back at Hogwarts an incident on the fourth corridor, put Scarlet in detention. Courtesy of Malfoy. During lunch Scarlet proudly strut her way into an empty classroom to await her detention issued by Malfoy. When she entered the room she had already prepared her welcoming speech.

"Oh Master Draco!" She bowed mockingly, "What is it I'm suppose to do for detention? Polish your shoes, teach you how to catch a Snitch, give you a tan so you don't blend in with the snow, or give you flirting tips for Miss Granger?" She slumped into the chair clearly allocated for her.

"Don't talk to me like that you half-breed!" He spat.

"Polish your shoes it is!" She burst, crouched to his feet and spat on his shoe.

"Get off me!" He threatened her with his wand.

"Don't threaten me with your wand Draco... Expelliarmus!" She casually flicked her wand catching his.

"Give it back, you're on detention not me!"

"You know I actually turned up to this detention to ask you a question," She gave him back his wand, "You see it occurred to me... How do you know you're pure-blood? I mean have you tasted it? Cos' surely that'd determine whether you're pure-blood or not?" She deflected his hex.

"Don't talk to me!"

"Okay then!" She drawled, "What am I doing for detention?" She landed on her chair putting her feet up on the desk.

"I'm glad you asked!"

"I asked as soon as I bloody walked in here!" She growled.

"I'm going to read some letters that have to be checked by the Inquisitorial Squad, you can listen."

"Okey dokey..." Scarlet made her shoelaces tie themselves.

"Eh hem!" Draco began opening a letter.

He read;

Dear Scarlet

I'm glad you liked him, and no Hazelnut did not bite me. I hope all is well where you are, things are not exactly easy where I am. Also try not to get yourself in trouble, strange things are happening. Be careful. PadFoot says hi!

Remus (Dad)

"I thought your parents were dead! And so Hazelnuts the name of that ugly owl! What's that werewolf up to? Who's PadFoot?" Draco scrunched up the letter and threw it in the bin awaiting Scarlets reply.

"None of your... Potrificus Totalus!" Scarlet flicked her wand and snatched the parchment out of Draco's hand.

"Fifty points-" Draco grind his teeth.

"Because I've decided to be nice Rennerverte! You should try being nice to Hermione!" Scarlet slammed the door behind her.