Rooms

There were three knocks at the door and Scarlet ran straight to it, skidding to a halt. Looking through the eye hole in the door, she saw multiple heads if red hair. As she was unlocking the many chains holding the door closed Sirius yelled from the stairs.

"Remember to ask who it is!"

Reluctantly Scarlet opened the door just enough so the people on the outside could see her eye.

"Who is it?" She said with a vast amount of boredom, though her insides were dancing with excitement.

"It's Molly Weasley, Ron's mum." The lady from behind the door said brightly.

Behind Molly's voice she could hear four other voices. Those voices were of Fred, George, Ron and Ginny.

"Cool!" Scarlet chimed as she finally opened the door to see five red heads standing at the door. "Come in." She smiled.

First in came Ginny, she was dragging a trunk behind her, as was all of them. Next came Ron, then George followed by Fred. He didn't make eye contact with her, but she still blushed. Lastly Molly entered, she noticed Scarlet blushing at the sight of Fred.

"Be careful dear, he likes to play jokes on the ladies..." Molly whispered into Scarlet's ear.

"I know..." Scarlet rolled her eyes.

"Hello dear, I'm Molly Weasley." Molly shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you Miss Weasley, I'm Scarlet!" She beamed.

"Yes I've heard a bit about you- Now where is Sirius?" Miss Weasley looked over Scarlets shoulder into the dining room.

"He'll be down in a sec," She shuffled her way to the front of Ginny, "This way." She smiled and showed them to the dining table.

"What's this?" Ron held up a piece of parchment.

"That tells you where everyone is sleeping..." Scarlet said shoving rubbish into a bin.

"Hey look where we are!" George called to Fred and gave him the parchment.

"Came up with this plan yourself Scarlet?" Fred laughed.

Miss Weasley snatched it off him and then looked sternly at Scarlet.

Knowing what she was going to say, Scarlet quickly said, "Sirius is putting a divider in the room!"

Miss Weasley face returned to neutral expression and Scarlet sighed with relief. An exuberant Sirius Black came hurtling down the stairs, wearing the biggest grin.

"Welcome!" He smiled hugging Miss Weasley and nodding to all the children.

---

Within her area of the room Scarlet had packed up her things back into the corner. As she was placing the final shirt onto the top of the pile, she was startled.

Crack! Fred and George had just aparated behind her. Some of her clothes fell over, creating a mess.

"For crying out loud!" She groaned and turned to look at them.

"Surprised to see us." They chimed in sync.

"Well more importantly him." George laughed.

"No." She replied bluntly.

"What? But..." They spluttered in sync.

"I knew you guys were coming here for the holidays." She finished still bluntly.

"So you planned this?" They asked.

"Planned what?"

"This." They pointed around the room. "You sharing a room with us."

"No, I did not plan this." Her voice still blunt.

"Then you..." They were searching for a way to tease her.

"Sirius organised this." She snapped.

She turned around, grabbed Dragons; Our Language, Theirs, and walked out the door, punching them both on the shoulders.

"Told you I had to get taller, and yes those will bruise." She slammed the door shut behind her.

Sitting at the table reading she was ever so rudely interrupted by a pair of identical aparating red heads.

Crack!

"I despise those who pester me..."She smirked.

"But do you despise us?" They pleaded.

"Maybe, maybe not..." She replied smartly.

And she turned her back upon them and continued to read.

"Yoink!" George had grabbed the book from Scarlet's hand.

"Hey give it back!"She snapped.

George threw it to Fred.

Scarlet got out her wand and pointed it straight at Fred's nose.

"Don't make me ruin your pretty face..." Her eyes glinted with mischievousness.

"You wouldn't do that any way..." Fred pushed her wand down and then Crack! The twins aparated to their room still in possession of Scarlet's book.