Rebel

Scarlet lined up at the door for her Potions class. This time with a new goal. Instead of trying to blow the classroom up (Fred and George have been rubbing off on her) she has decided to try and successfully brew a potion.

Before she even entered the classroom Snape had hit her in the back of the head with a book.

"What the hell man?!" She growled.

"There will be no wolf attributes on my classrooms." He said sternly.

"No need to hit me in the head, geez! And I can't always control my werewolf side." She raised an eyebrow.

"Detention and 10 points from Gryffindor." Snape remarked.

"Full moon so how about no!"

She then proudly strut into the room her tail wagging.

---

Scarlet sat down at the Gryffindor table for lunch and was rudely disturbed by George when she plucked one of her hairs.

"What the heck?!" She growled and punched George hard in the gut.

"We just wanted to ask some questions."

"Well you didn't need to bloody rip out my hairs! It hurts like hell!" She grabbed George's hair and pulled his whole head to the table.

"Okay! Okay I'm sorry!" He whimpered.

"You should be!" She grunted, "Now what was it you needed to ask me?" She smiled politely at Fred.

"We wanted to ask you-" George emphasised the word 'we' and sat on Scarlets right.

"Yes..." Scarlet prompted.

"How can you control your fur?"

"Come again..."

"Can you limit how much fur you grow? And can you control where it grows? And how do you grow it at free will?" Fred said bluntly.

In a worried voice which was very weird for Scarlet, she asked "What's wrong? Is it me or something else?"

"Told you she'd worry about you." George smirked.

"I'm fine Scarlet, I was intending on proving Georgie wrong, but he seems to know best..."

"Okay I panic too much... Wait a minute... You two promised to bet on my feelings and stuff!" She punched them in the shoulders.

"We weren't betting this time." George smirked again.

"Still!" Scarlet hit him in the back of the head.

"So are you gonna answer our question?" George prompted.

"Fine..." She groaned.

"Okay answer away!" George smiled.

"I have no idea!" She smiled and got up to walk to her next class.

As she did so she whispered "Sorry..." passing Fred.

---

Another argument had begun between Umbridge and Harry, but Scarlet was prepared.

"Cedric's death was a tragic accident!"

"So was your birth!" Scarlet laughed.

Umbridge's face turned so red that it clashed horribly with the pink she was wearing.

"Deten-" Scarlet cut her off.

"Nope! You said that I can no longer be put on detentions as a safety requirement for my ability!"

"Your problem still needs to be assessed by Ministry!"

"The Ministry can assess my fury ass!"

"Detention!"

"How about no! Not even you can deny I'm dangerous around you. But I'm rather timid around certain people. So that means I can't be put on detentions with you because you heighten my aggression!" Scarlet walked put of the classroom.