Under Water

"Fang wait up!" Hermione screamed.

They had walked quite a fair bit into the forest and Fang had just ran off into the distance.

"Wait I think I see him!" Fred called out- he was at the front of the group and had run after Fang.

"Wait how will we know how to find you?!" Ron yelled.

"Perriculum!" Fred pointed his wand in the direction of where the group was, and a stream of red flew in that direction.

---

Fred had run into a relatively nice area of the forest. There was a large pond with a small waterfall and the trees around gave it a nice shade. But the sun was shining over the surface of the water.

Splash

Water sprayed everywhere because Fang had just jumped into the water. There was then the small, but unmistakeable laugh from Scarlet.

"Scarlet!" Fred was shocked to see Scarlet.

"Huh?" Scarlet turned around and saw Fred.

She instantly pulled her head under the water, however, she only revealed her eyes.

Fred took a step forward.

"No!" Scarlet showed her head.

Fred reached to grab his wand, and swiftly pointed it towards the trees.

"Perriculum!" He shouted and another stream of red flew into the trees.

When he turned back around Scarlet had submerged herself in the water completely and Fang was at his side.

"Did ja' find her?" Ron panted eagerly.

"She was just here..." Fred gazed at the spot Scarlet's head once was.

"Well she isn't here now!" Hermione crossed her arms over.

"RAH!"

Splash!

Scarlet had pushed Fred and George into the water. Ron and Harry burst into laughter. Hermione looked at Scarlet with an expression of disappointment. The Weasley Twins had just resurfaced and were spluttering.

"What was that for?" They coughed.

"Honestly!" Hermione gasped, "After the effort we put in to go look for you this is how you repay us?"

"Well I didn't exactly ask for you guys to look for me." Scarlet smirked and jumped into the water.

Fred and George were busy drying themselves off, and Fang was in the water as well.

---

Fred and George were completely dry now when Scarlet yelped.

Everyone looked at her, she was on the other side of the pond and looked rather distressed.

"I'm okay!" She smiled- though it looked more like a grimace. "You guys just head back up to the castle, I'll catch up!"

Ron instantly turned on the spot but was stopped by Harry.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He called out to her.

"Yes! Yes, I'm fine!" She replied brightly.

The water around her had gone a slight shade of red, and the red looked cloudy.

"Scarlet is that-" Hermione began.

"I'm fine!" Scarlet winced.

---

Splash!

Fred had just dived into the water as soon as Scarlets head had gone under.

---

Fred walked out of the water carrying a bleeding Scarlet (bridal style). He laid her on the ground and everyone huddled around her.

"Scarlet?" Hermione asked looking concerned.

"I'm okay!" Scarlet sat up straight without warning. "Faaar my back!" She held her hand over the area that was bleeding.

"Are you okay?" George said looking bewildered.

"Never been better!" Scarlet laughed.

"What happened?" Harry stared at her.

"Don't worry about me..." She looked away from all of them.

"Scarlet... That's one of your scars that are bleeding..." said Hermione.

"I know." Scarlet stood up and walked off.

"Where do you think you're going? You need to see Madam Pompfry!" Hermione yelled at her.

Scarlet paused in her tracks and slowly turned around to face Hermione.

"Nothing can be done! It's a werewolf scar! It's a cursed wound! No magic can help me! No magic!" She held out her wand and said something in another language. "A storms coming you best be inside..."