Injuries

Scarlet got out of the hospital wing and headed straight to Professor Lupin's classroom.

When she walked through the doorway she stood there shocked.

"You're leaving! Why?" She exclaimed.

"Tomorrow letters from parents will be coming in saying that they don't wont a werewolf teaching their children." Lupin said calmly.

He smiled, he had a few cuts, bruises and a few bandages.

"I'm sorry..." Scarlet mumbled.

"What for I've been worse." He said in the same calm voice.

"Loosing it, I'm still trying to control it..." She looked at the bite mark on his neck.

"At least you have some control." He joked. "But I am the one who should be sorry."

"Why?"

"Your back." He said leaning his head to get a look at her back.

"It's okay."

"But it doesn't heal."

"Well now I have a new scar to add to my collection." She laughed and pointed to her cheek.

"May I see?" He asked.

"Sure!" She smiled, turned around and lifted her shirt just a bit so he could see two claw marks.

She turned around and looked at him they didn't say anything for at least a minute.

"I think it looks pretty." She smiled. "Bye sir!" She said and skipped out of the classroom.

---

"Draco!" She said at the end of the hallway.

He instantly put his hand in his robes clearly clutching his wand.

"What do you want?" He snickered.

She skipped up to him and looked him in the eye.

"What comes around goes around. I still have a few burn marks, and they say if something leaves a mark it will come back and bite you just as hard." She said pulling up her sleeve to show him a burn then skipped off.

As she passed his ear she whispered,

"Draco and Hermione... How cute beauty and the beast..."

She ran off giggling again. Draco turned around and looked at Scarlet with great disgust.

"Stop saying that you disgusting half-breed!" And he stormed off permanently placed in a bad mood.