Department of Mysteries

"Stupefy!" A voice from the shadows sounded.

"Scarlet Wolf!" Scarlet hissed, and just in time her armour flew to her and rebounded the spell.

The castor of the spell dropped to the floor, it was definitely a death eater, his mask had fallen off and sleek blonde hair fell everywhere hiding his face, but it was clear who this was, for there was only one family who could have this hair in their genes. It was Lucius Malfoy. There was many argumentative grunts coming from the shadows behind Lucius's unconscious body, then slowly he was dragged back into the shadows by his feet.

"Renerverte..." A female voice hissed.

Scarlet could hear the dishevelled steps of Lucius Malfoy as he regained conciseness, then a small help escaped his lips, "What was that for Bellatrix!" He demanded.

"No survivors, we're not here to stun!" She cackled.

"Well it doesn't matter this one knows we're here, it'll warn the others any moment now." Lucius sighed.

"Well let's kill it!" Scarlet knew it was time to move as soon as Bellatrix breathed the word kill. Backing into a corner of a room and blended in.

The eleven death eaters turned the corner wands raised.

"Where is it?" A hiss from a masked death eater.

"Run for it probably." Said another.

"No wait..." Lucius hushed them, "Lumos." His wand alight he waved it in front if him.

"Here little child, come out for Bellatrix to murder you!" Bellatrix cackled menacingly.

"Bellatrix Lestrange..." Scarlet muttered under her breath, her armour flew out and locked itself around Bellatrix.

Confusion broke out within the death eaters, as they bumped into each other.

"Get it off me!" Bellatrix howled.

"Relashio!" Lucius waved his wand only to be pushed into a wall.

Scarlet shifted into her wolf form and pounced onto Lucius's head, bounded onto Bellatrix's back, and kicked tow death eaters in the face. Lucius had gotten to his feet again and pointed his wand at Scarlet.

"Avarda Kedavra!" He shouted, a flash of green narrowly missed the end of Scarlets tail, as she leapt out if the curses way.

"Avarda Kedavra!" Two more death eaters bellowed, their spells combined there was no way Scarlet could dodge it.

"Scarlet Wolf!" She yelped and the armour surrounded her just in time, however, there had been repruccussions. Scarlet had successfully saved herself from the unforgivable curse, killing two death eaters in the process but was knocked out.

---

"Expecto Patronum!" Scarlet gasped for air, as her mighty lion patronus bounded in front of her, "It's Scarlet, send help, Department of Mysteries, there are nine death eaters here, I took out two for you..." Scarlet collapsed unable to finish her sentence.

Her lion however remained, a few seconds after Scarlet's collapse she was then surrounded by darkness as her patronus ran through the walls and disappeared.

---

REMUS'S P.O.V

"PadFoot let's go!" I shouted up through the stairs.

"Why?!" He protested.

"Harry's at the Department of Mysteries, it's a trap!"

"Wait I get to come!"

"He's your godson!"

I was already halfway out the door when Sirius had trampled down the stairs, "Lets go Moony!" And he ran out the door, much like a dog running after a flying disc or ball.

We were just about to apparate to the Ministry, when it appeared. Perfectly casted, as if I had taught her myself, but the message it gave made my heart drop.

"It's Scarlet, send help, Department of Mysteries, there are nine death eaters here, I took out two of them for you... Dad I need you..." She was definitely gasping for air, without further ado I turned on my heel and apparated straight to the visitor entrance if the Ministry. Sirius right behind me.

"Please state your name and reason for entry." The voice asked.

"Remus Lupin and Sirius Black, Rescue Mission."

"Have a nice day."

The telephone box then dropped, I turned to face Sirius.

"The rest of the order is coming right?" I gasped.

"I'm sure she's fine Moony." He smiled that re-assuring smile, but the look in his eyes told me that he was worried too, but probably more for Harry's sake.