Umbridge

"She's a downright toad! I never liked toads." Scarlet scoffed exiting her first Defence Against The Dark Arts class, of the year.

"Eh hem," Umbridge coughed from behind.

Scarlet spun slowly to look at her with an expression of upmost nothingness.

"What?" She barked.

"I don't want to sound rude but I thought I just heard you call me a toad." She said in that annoying high pitch voice of hers.

Scarlet rolled her eyes, "So what? I call people what I want!" She added smartly.

"But don't you think that's rude to call a Professor and Ministry Of Magic member, a toad?" She faked that ugly smile.

The corridor had gone silent as most of the fifth years stopped to watch what Scarlet would do.

"No." Scarlet snapped, "I can call people what I want, what are you going to do about it?"

"Detention! For everyday if this week." She squeaked.

"Ooooo! Detention, I'm so scared, she's gonna make me write lines I bet..." Scarlet taunted. "Please no more Professor, please I can't take it anymore..." Scarlet laughed but sounded more like a bark.

"I'll make that two weeks! Miss Wolf!" She snapped.

"Fine two weeks, what do I care?" Now both eyes were yellow, however she forced that upon her left eye, "Full moon this week too, and I'm feeling a bit more reckless!" She growled, turned on her heels and strut to Gryffindor tower.

At the end of the corridor she called loudly so everyone would hear, "You still can't teach me anything Umbridge! Harry'd make a better Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher, and you think he's bonkers! But he's not lying, He's back! I can smell him!"