Scarlets Help

The champions for the Tournament had already been chosen and it was the day of the first task.

Harry was still panicking a bit about the idea of fighting a dragon. At breakfast he ran into Scarlet.

"Harry you look flustered. Why?"

He didn't say anything.

"Worried about the first task are you?" She asked stepping closer. "If you want help I know how to fight the-" She leaned to whisper on his ears. "Dragons..."

"How do you know?" Harry was shocked.

"I can smell dragon dung..." She implied.

"Yeah but how do you know that it's not the Green Houses?"

"The smell is much stronger and I can smell burnt trees." She said in a isn't-it-obvious tone.

"You sounded like Hermione just then." Harry mumbled.

"Euk, I heard that..." She said fake gagging.

"What don't you like about her?" Harry asked.

"She's always on my nerves..."

"Okay."

"Look do you want me to help you or not?"

"Um yeah."

"Well my dad always told me to fight fire with fire." She began.

"What's that suppose to mean?" He asked, regretting that he had asked her for help.

"Okay I'll take a different approach... What's something it can do you can't?"

"Um breath fire..."

"So use fire based spells, what's another thing it can do but you can't?"

"Fly..."

"So you need to fly too, like with your firebolt or something... Gotta run bye!" She ran off smiling.

Just before she turned a corner Harry yelled out to her. "But they're fire proof!"

She stopped and her hair flew back to reveal her whole face. "Yeah on the outside nowhere else!" She called back and turned the corner.

---

Viktor had just fought his dragon and got the golden egg, it was now Harry's turn. As he stepped into the arena the crowd erupted with cheers. Mainly from the Hogwarts students and the majority of that was coming from Gryffindor. Scarlet stood on the barrier and howled as Harry got ready.

---

Harry got the egg and the crowd again erupted with cheers followed by even more of Scarlet's howling.

---

When all of Gryffindor was partying in the common room Scarlet got the chance to talk to Harry.

"Good job!" She punched him on the shoulder.

"Thanks..." Harry replied rubbing his shoulder.

"Well you took some of my advice maybe that helped." She said looking over at Fred, or was it George.

"Yeah I guess." His shoulder really hurt.

"Incase you're wondering that will leave a bruise, bye now!" And she ran over to Fred and George.