A/N : The End

And so finally we have come to the close of Wolf-Blood, but worry not for the sequel is on its way. But before then, there is much to discuss.

I want to say thank you to all the following people, for being some of the best supporters of my work, whether they still read Wolf-Blood to the end or came in when I was half-way through. I can't of course list everyone but know that if you aren't mentioned here I still and will always appreciate your support! Let the shout outs begin!

EmmaGarrard
subject_A15
yoyocat22
SuperSamFan
CCellndine101
Azizathewitch
ahsoka712
MMealssaBeutler
SmithMaddi-

I know there are many more of you, but all of you have been a support and your votes and comments haven't gone unappreciated. And I hope you will all join me as the sequel is published.

Now what I'm sure most of you may have been wanting. A promo for the sequel of Wolf-Blood.

The real battle is about to begin. Dumbledore dead, and Voldemort is coming to power. Harry Potter, the beacon of hope is the reason for resistance. And while all this intense drama happens, Scarlet is busy worrying about her love life. But when the dust settles will there be anyone left to love? The final battle must begin...

---

"I now pronounce you Remus Lupin, and Nymphodora Tonks, husband and wife."

"I finally have a family."

---

The air exploded. They had been grouped together, Scarlet, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred and Percy, the two Death Eaters at their feet, one Stunned, the other Transfigured: and in that fragment of a moment, when danger seemed, temporarily, at bay, Scarlet's world was rent apart.