Hogsmeade

It was a week since Scarlet had to haul a boulder round the Great Hall, however, she was looking forward to this weekend. It was a Hogsmeade weekend, and thanks to Lupin Scarlet was allowed to go. What made today especially nice was that Fred had asked her to go on a date with her in Hogsmeade. Scarlet brushed her hair and tried to make it look as nice as possible, a side plait did the trick, she put on a loose shirt and some shorts. Sprayed a tiny bit of perfume (reaching the girliest limit) and put on her black leather boots. She skipped down to the Great Hall and had breakfast. Just a piece of toast with strawberry jam.

Fred walked through the doors and spotted Scarlet. Walking over he sat next to her and had some cereal.

"Where's the other one?" Scarlet laughed.

"What do you mean?" He paused with his spoon in mid-air.

"I thought-" She paused as if thinking to herself.

"What is it?" He questioned her.

"I'm not that stupid George!" She slapped him other the back of the head. [You all thought it was Fred, wasn't it obvious they'd switch?]

"How'd you know?" He rubbed his head.

"That's my secret..." She nibbled on her toast., " So's where Fred?" She swallowed her toast.

"On his way." George bowed mockingly, and as he lowered his head Fred appeared in the doorway.

He walked over to Scarlet and George, pet Scarlet on the head and then looked at her in the eyes. "Ready?" He asked also picking up a piece of toast.

"Yes." Scarlet smiled then stood up.

As the joker he was he linked arms with her and they walked out to the Entrance Hall, after giving her permission slip to McGonagall they strolled to Hogsmeade. It was rather quiet but then Scarlet thought she should strike a conversation.

"Quidditch Final is next week, I'm hoping to play as Seeker, what do you think?" She looked at him.

"You'll do great, just remember to smash Malfoy for me, and keep an eye on Ron." He laughed.

They got to the Main Street of Hogsmeade, "Where do want to go first? Zonko's?" Scarlet looked intently at the joke shop.

"Oh yeah! That's right you've never been to Hogsmeade before!" Fred face palmed himself. "How about we get a Butterbeer?" And he led her to the Three Broomsticks.

They found a table and Fred went off to order drinks. Scarlet sat there by herself, when she noticed Harry, Hermione, Luna and some adult at the table in front of her. Using her wolf ears Scarlet listened in.

"Cho?" The adult women twisted in her seat to stare avidly at Harry "A girl?" She snatched up her crocodile-skinned handbag and groped within it.

"It's none of your business is Harry's been with a hundred girls Rita!" Hermione told the lady coolly.

Listening in further it seemed that the Skeeter woman was to interview Harry about You-Know-Who, and that Luna's farther would publish it in The Quibbler. Wanting more information, as this conundrum seemed to be quite amusing Fred returned with two Butterbeers.

"Sorry I took a while." He handed her the tankard.

Scarlet took a sip and felt the pleasure only Butterbeer brung. However, the door burst open and a chilly breeze swept through the area. Messing up her hair, Scarlet was grateful for the wind. Fred sat their shivering.

"Chilly isn't it?" He quaked.

"Not at all." Scarlet looked at him confused. She walked over and sat next to him, nesting her head on his shoulders. "Better?"

"Much so..." He smiled down at her chocolate brown eyes, the yellow in her left eye had disappeared.

"Next time I'll pay."

"But-"

"Don't worry it's okay with me."

"Okay..."

"Would George and Lee be at Zonko's?"

"Most likely."

"This is rushing it but I really do like you..." She looked down at her feet.

"No it's fine, I'm just really good looking- real chick magnet!" He laughed then kissed Scarlet softly but awkwardly on the forehead.

Fred spent the rest of the day showing Scarlet all the wonders of Hogsmeade. Scarlet bought Fred some candy from Honeydukes, and I turn he bought her some Zonko's merchandise. Fred now at freezing point Scarlet agreed to go back to Gryffindor Tower, she also then had to run down to the Quidditch Pitch.

She skipped the whole day of training so that she could go on her date with Fred.