Mucking Around

Tomorrow was the last day before Christmas break, Scarlet was told by Dumbledore that she'd be staying the holidays with Sirius, she was also given some parchment but she was instructed to open it only when she got back to Grimmauld Place. In the last D.A lesson Cho was very discreet with her movements but whenever she tried to talk to Harry, she couldn't because he was busy helping something.

CHO'S P.O.V

I need to speak with Harry, he has to know, we're all at risk and as seeing that he's the leader he should be the one to confront her... She thought to herself.

NO P.O.V

Whenever Scarlet went to talk to Cho, Cho would walk off or somehow disappear. Scarlet had eventually gave up on her attempts to talk to Cho and decided on having some fun. Whenever she wore her armour she felt untouchable, knowing it was enchanted to follow only her instructions she decided to have fun and test just how strong it was, voice command.

"Scarlet Wolf." She ordered it. The armour glowed and flew over to her humming, it then neatly assembled itself to her. Switching from wolf to human she knew that the armour was flexible but she wanted to test its limits even more.

"Harry Potter." She dictated.

The armour willingly detached itself from Scarlets body and flew towards Harry. Nearing him it opened and from behind him it suited itself to him.

"Scarlet what's going on?" He asked confused.

"Harry the armours on you but I thought only Scarlet could wear it!" Hermione gasped.

Harry looked at himself. Scarlet was skinnier than him and a bit more built, so the armour definitely sculpted itself to his body.

"Luna Lovegood!" Scarlet laughed. As before the armour released its current owner and flew to the person Scarlet had commanded it to go to.

Luna was quite shocked and stood still for a minute or so in silence. Scarlet felt bad that she had scared Luna and so decided to make someone else wear the armour.

"Fred Weasley."