Asking Fred

"Why do they gotta always walk around in a group, how are ya ever gonna' get one alone to ask her to the ball?" Ron groaned.

Scarlet had ran up behind Harry and Ron and put her arms around their shoulders.

"I think of it like a pack, a pack of wolves never splits up, and always follows the alpha's lead. Usually the prettiest one is the alpha, and the pack protects the alpha. The only way to attack the alpha is when they need to go, in the morning or the night..." Scarlet finished and ran off.

"Wait!" Ron called out to her and she skidded to a halt.

"Who are you going to the ball with?" Harry asked.

"No one yet but I have someone in mind!" She called out and ran off.

"She's really good at running off like that, leave you hanging." Ron mentioned.

"Yeah."

---

Scarlet ran all the way to the Satie case before the Fat Lady. She brushed herself off and got out a small mirror from her pocket.She fixed up her hair and breathed out slowly. She then slowly walked up the stairs, rehearsing what she'd say.

She stepped through the painting and to her luck it was almost empty except for Fred and George.

She tapped whom she thought was Fred- the one on the right of her, on the shoulder.

"Look who we have here Fred."

"Hello Scarlet. What brings you here?"

"I know."

"What do you know?"

"Why don't you ask her?"

"Why you here Scarlet?"

"Stop pretending to be each other!" She raised her eyebrow.

"How'd you know?" They asked in sync.

"I have my ways, anyway Fred will you go to the Yule Ball with me?"