The Quidditch World Cup

"Come on let's have a look around!" Hermione grinned to Harry, and Ron.

They all agreed to look around the campsite for The World Cup. There were multiple elaborate tents and strangely dressed wizards.

After a quick stop to buy some merchandise the trio headed back up to their tent.

"Scarlet!" Ron pointed absently at the back of a girl with black hair and a single scarlet streak.

"Hello Harry, Ron... Hermione, didn't except to see you guys here. Oh wait yes I did you guys love Quidditch!" She laughed and walked up to them.

"How'd you get here?" Hermione questioned her.

"I have my ways..." She looked away.

"Where are you staying?" Hermione asked.

"Somewhere over there," she said pointing behind them, "Where are you guys?"

"Just there." Ron said and she turned around blushing.

"What is so interesting about our tent?" Hermione asked, she was always interrogating here.

"Nothing... Is Fred, George and Ginny here?" She asked politely.

"Yeah." Harry implied.

Fred and George had come out of the tent and held up Scarlet from her under arms this definitely surprised her. Ginny and Mr Weasley followed.

"Look who we have here George." Exclaimed Fred.

"Yes it's your little target." George chuckled.

"What brings you here?" Asked Fred.

"Are you target practice for the beaters of each team?" George joked.

"Can you guys put me down?" She rolled her eyes.

"I don't know should we George?"

"Well we don't want her to be an easy target practice."

"Are you guys gonna put me down or a you still going on about that stupid bludger?" She rolled her eyes again.

"Absolutely." They said in sync.

"Absolutely what?"

"Both" They said again in sync and dropped her.

"You know who guys could have warned me..." She said dusting herself off.

"Yeah we could have but-" George was interrupted.

"But dropping you seemed to be a bit more interesting!" Fred finished and Scarlet blushed.

"Kids lets move into the tent it's too crowded to be mucking around out here." Mr Weasley instructed and brushed them into the tent.

"Ugh..." Scarlet said confused.

"Oh hello we will do introductions on the tent." Mr Weasley said pushing Scarlet into the tent.

"Okay."