Stupefy

"Stunning is one of your major spells in your arsenal, it's kinda like a wizards bread and butter. And instead of us practicing on each other first, Scarlet has volunteered to be our target." Harry pointed to Scarlet whom smiled.

"Okay so I've decided we'll do it three times, once where I'm a human, the next a wolf and the third with my armour on." Scarlet held up her armour.

"Okay Nigel take it away..." Harry waved him on.

"Stupefy!" He yelled.

The spell hit Scarlet and she was pushed far back into the wall.

"Owww!" She groaned and got back up this time as a wolf.

"Stupefy!" He yelled again.

This time Scarlet was only pushed a little back but all fours remained firmly placed on the ground.

"Okay I'll just put my armour on!"Scarlet ran over to the silver mess to sort it out.

She laid it on the floor and sat there biting her lips. She had no idea how to put it on. Suddenly she noticed a small price of parchment and she pulled it out from underneath the armour. It read:

Instructions: Say the name of the person desired and armour will fit itself. Only Scarlet Wolfs voice can activate armour.

"This is soooo cool..." Scarlet muttered.

"Hurry up Scarlet!" Ernie McMillan called.

"Scarlet Wolf!" She ordered the armour.

It floated in the air and then neatly placed itself on her very fast.

She walked over to the target area the armour not making a sound.

"Fire away!" She smiled.

"Stupefy!" Nigel called the final time.

The spell hit the armour and it rebounded straight back at Nigel. Pushing him quite hard into the wall. The armour seemed to have an enchantment that enhanced the power of the spell that hit it.

"Sorry!" Scarlet ran over to Nigel helping him up.