Home

"Scarlet can I come in?"

"..."

"Scarlet, it's me Charlie, can I come in?"

"..."

"Scarlet! Are you okay?"

"..."

"Scar-"

"Charlie! Shut up! Just leave her be, she'll come round when she's ready." Sunday yelled and there was a loud thunk just outside the door. Sunday had clearly hit Charlie around the back of the head.

The door clicked and the three waiting outside only just managed to get a glimpse of the big black wolf running out the door and out of the building. The wolf was thinner and had less hair, there was a gash along its left eye and there was a chunk out of one of its legs, a stream of blood following it. Charlie only needed one glance of it to know it was Scarlet and he ran after it straight away. But once he go out of the door he couldn't see. It was pouring heavily with rain, the wind whipping everything. If Scarlet was out there she'd be nothing but a black smudge.

Charlie took a step out the door but was held back by Jhuck. He dragged him bag into the medical tent and hit him over the head.

"Ouch! What the heck was that for?!" Charlie yelled and hit Jhuck back.

"Stopping you from killing yourself!" Jhuck retorted with a deep grunt of disgust.

"Why? Scarlets out there! We need to save her!" Charlie went red with rage.

"Charlie!" Sunday reasoned with him, "You would have died in that weather, Scarlets in her wolf form she'll survive, we'll look for her when the storm dies down."

"But she could be anywhere!"

"She won't have gone too far." Jhuck looked outside.

---

"Scarlet! Scarlet! Scarlet where are you? Come back!" She could hear their shouts from the rock she was hiding under. She just needed time alone. She just needed to go home. Hogwarts was, is her home. She'd just have to sneak bag to her room and get her stuff and leave. But how could she get there when she didn't even no where she was. She couldn't even see completely out of her left eye.

She crawled out from her hiding spot and stealthily made her way back to her room. But he saw her.

"Scarlet!" He called, she began to run but he caught up she clearly couldn't outrun him in human form.

Charlie held her arm and pulled her round to face him. "Scarlet?" The concern written on his face was enough to destroy her. He pressed his lips to her forehead and held her body close to him but she rejected this affection, pushing herself away from him.

"Scarlet?" He spoke softly his voice hurt.

"Get away from me! I need time on my own! I want to go home!" She shrieked and ran to her room, not being able to bear looking at his face.