Dance Practice

"I don't want you guys to ruin Gryffindoors pride of honour by acting like a group of babbling, bumbling, ban of baboons." McGonagall barked.

Across the room Fred and George were whispering.

"Say that faster five times..." George whispered.

"Babbling, bumbling, ban of baboons." Whispered Fred.

"Babbling, bumbling, ban of baboons." Replied George.

"Babbling, bumbling, ban of baboons." Went on Fred.

Scarlet caught eye of this and stifled a reasonably loud bark like cough. McGonagall looked over at her sternly.

"Apologies Professor." She apologised.

Fred and George looked up at Scarlet and she ever so quietly mouthed "Babbling, bumbling, ban of baboons." Five times quite quickly.

She raised her eyebrow, and they laughed and bowed stupidly.

"How'd you know what we were doing?" Fred mouthed.

Scarlet said nothing but pointed to the top of her head where a pair of ears were growing.

"Of course." George mouthed.

"Now can each of you get into pairs and we shall practice." McGonagall instructed.

Scarlet had made hand gestured pointing to herself than Fred. As they reached the centre George had whined.

"What 'bout me, or shall I let you two lovebirds dance together." He smirked.

"Fine." Scarlet replied smartly and turned to Harry.

"Looks like we're partners." Harry breathed.

"How's this gonna work with your arm?" Scarlet asked looking at Harry's arm.

McGonagall cut through, "Potter I will not let you dance with this injury, you can sit and watch. And now it seems we have one extra lady, you can sit and watch as well unless one of the boys cares to dance with you."

Scarlet sat down on the end of the bench, Harry sat on the other side.

"Fred, George!" McGonagall yelled. "You can't both be partners with each other, who is to be the girl?" She snapped.

"We're taking turns Professor." They replied as usual in sync.

"I will not allow it. George you can dance with Miss Wolf, after two minutes switch with Fred." She then returned to Neville who was having difficulties.

"Looks like it's you and me." George grabbed Scarlet's arm and pulled her up.

"Okay." said Scarlet.

They danced; well really they walked on circles holding hands, for about thirty seconds then they drew closer to Fred, whom was also walking in circles as if dancing with an imaginary partner.

"What are you doing?" Scarlet whispered.

"Dancing." They both replied.

George spun Scarlet and then she found herself dancing with Fred. George had switched with Fred and they were pretending to be each other.

"Wat!" She whispered confused.

"Sshh..." Fred put a finger on her lips.

No, please not this again, anything but this! She thought.

After what felt like hours they finally finished their dance lesson.

"I'm so tired." Scarlet yawned.

Fred and George had linked their arms around her from behind and were dragging her to the common room.

"Well must be time for bed..." They said in sync smiling at each other but Scarlet couldn't see thus she was facing the other way.

The marched her straight into the common room and dropped her onto the sofa closest to the fire.

They sat on the sofa on the other side.

"How did you know... That the fire makes me..." She yawned before falling asleep.

She transformed into a wolf and it looked kind of silly; a wolf sitting upright asleep, but then the weight became too much and she fell over taking the full space of the sofa.