Hospital Wing

The doors crashed open. Hagrid had kicked them. He dropped Draco onto a bed and went to search for Mad Pompfry.

The figure on the bed in front of Draco, rolled over. It was Scarlet.

"What happened to you?" she asked with a very curious tone in her voice. She was staring at the cut in Draco's robes.

He didn't say anything.

"Pretty stupid being put in the hospital wing first day of classes!" She looked at his cold grey eyes now. "Ha!" She said louder this time. "At least you got in on the second day! I got here last night!"

"What happened to you?" He asked rudely.

"If you must know..." She sat up and revealed her left arm. It was as if some of the flesh in her arm had been gouged out. "Bit myself!" She smirked.

"Oh it's you!" Draco said, his temper rising.

"Whaddya mean 'it's me'?" She raised her eyebrow.

"You're that disgusting cross-breed!" He hissed and rolled over.

Scarlet didn't bother to speak with him anymore.

Hagrid returned with Madam Pompfry following behind.

"Ere Draco! Madam Pompfry will fix er'  up!" He said with a small bit of temper in his voice.

He was about to leave when a voice called for him to stop.

"Hagrid!" Scarlet shouted.

"Scarlet!" Hagrid turned around. "There you 're!" He bellowed.

"What did I miss?" She asked brightly.

"Hippogriff!" Hagrid said proudly.

"Damn it! Can I have a catch up lesson on the weekend?" She asked brightly.

"Sure!" Hagrid boomed then left the hospital wing.

Great Draco thought, I'm in class with this half-breed and she asked for a catch up lesson he whined That mud-blood Granger better watch her step in this class, looks like she has some competition he hissed the last bit in his head.