The Retard Squad

The Room of Requirement shook and most of the Patronus' died away due to te lack of focus from their casters. The room shook again and the glass mirror shattered. Everyone huddled together wands raised, Scarlets armour was humming but it couldn't be heard over the growl issuing from Scarlet's mouth. Preferring to use her animagus ability than wand work to protect herself she crept to the wall the mirror was kept on.

Nigel and Harry walked to the small hole in the wall to look at the corridor beyond. Though Scarlet could not see, she heard the deathly sweet, high pitch, annoying, voice of the pink toad.

"I'll make short work of this." Scarlet imagined the most victorious grin on her face.

In sync Harry pulled Nigel away from the wall as Scarlet leaped forward, an act of protection.

"Bombarda Maxima."

"The D.A!" Scarlet's armour instantly enlarge bed itself to shield the group from the blast.

The wall blast apart and there on the seventh corridor stood Umbridge's (in Scarlets opinion) retard squad. It was practically a group of Slytheryn's, Filch and the pink ring leader. Scarlet could see Pansy Parkinson, compensating whether she should frighten her or the toad she growled for a while. Then Draco came pushing through and being forcefully shoved a tear stained Cho appeared.

"Get them!" Umbridge smiled maliciously.

Without warning Scarlet leapt forward, pushed off from Draco and soared straight over to Pansy. Draco was on the floor whimpering and Pansy was looking horrified. She was so intent on finding out if Draco was still okay that she didn't see Scarlet coming straight at her. Pushing Pansy back so that she was on the floor, Scarlet growled and was about to maul off Pansy's face, when Umbridge flicked her wand and Scarlet was thrown against one of the walls.

Her armour had fallen and revealed the wand raised group of the D.A. Umbridge launched forward and grasped Harry's forearm, then walked over to Cho, grabbed her. She then instructed Pansy to send an owl to the Minister, and for Draco and Theodore Nott to follow her and restrain Scarlet. The rest of The Inquisitorial Squad was to escort the D.A to the Great Hall to await punishment.

---

Harry and Cho were being man handled by Percy Weasley, as Umbridge and Cornelius Fudge were followed by two Auror's. The rope coming from Umbridge's wand, it tied itself tightly around Scarlet's neck and she was dragged relentlessly up the stairs to Dumbledore's office.

"I've been watching them for weeks! And see Dumbledore's Army, proof of what I've been telling you right from the beginning Cornelius." A satisfied grin on her ugly face, "All your mongering about You-Know-Who never fooled us for a minute, we saw your lies for what they were. A smoke-screen for your bid to seize control of the Ministry."

"Naturally." Dumbledore said calmly.

"No Professor, he had nothing to do with it! It was me." Harry gasped.

"Most noble of you Harry to shield me, but as it's been pointed out, the parchment clearly says Dumbledore's Army, not Potter's." Still he said ever so calmly. Now he turned to the Minister, "I instructed Harry to form this group, and I, I alone am responsible for its actions." He smiled.

Scarlet was whimpering in the back of the room and she finally caught the attention of the two Auror's and everyone else to be precise.

"What is that?" Fudge said aghast.

"This is one of Dumbledore's monstrous weapons in the form of a student!" Umbridge looked disgusted.

"Well we should remove of it." Fudge wrinkled up his nose and nodded to Kingsley Shacklebolt.

Panic stricken Scarlet didn't know what had happened next but the explosion of fire, seemed to magically remove the rope from her neck. Growling at Percy, to release Harry and Cho she earns herself a kick in the face. Deciding she had no hope left she ran down to the Great Hall to see if she could help the others.

"Bombarda!" She pointed her wand at the door and it blast open.

The Inquisitorial Squad had taken everyone's wands and was not starting at Scarlet, dodging the hexes sent at her she eventually put all of them in a Body Binding charm. Giving everyone's wands back she told them everything that happened.

"But who's going to Headmaster now?" Dean looked worried.

"I reckon Umbridge would be..." Said Neville.

"Hey she can't expel us, it's the Headmasters job!" Scarlet breathed.

"Yeah but didn't you hear what Neville said..." Seamus sulked.

"I know but I have a plan just go on with normal stuff, and I'll see what trouble I can stir..." Scarlet grinned at Fred and George, in which they returned.