The Goblet Of Fire

Fred and George had just put their names into the goblets but where spat back out and given beards.

Scarlet laughed, "Amateurs!"

"What you can do better you're two years younger than us!" George asked.

"Definitely."

"Prove it, we'd be interested how you fool Dumbledore-" George was interrupted.

"And beat Hogwarts greatest pranksters." Fred finished.

Scarlet stood up and gathered everyone's attention.

"As you can see I'm about to put my name in the goblet, fool Dumbledore and beat," She cast an eye over at Fred and George, "Hogwarts greatest pranksters!"

Everyone clapped.

"As a student I'm underage but as a wolf I have reached adulthood."

She crept up to the goblet and leaped high enough to drop the piece of parchment from her mouth into the goblet. Everyone applauded her and she crawled out of the age line and in front of Fred and George.

"Yes I believe that means I beat you two." She said with a raised eyebrow and her hands on her hips.

Then she strut out of the hall and straight up to the dormitories.

"Aargh!" Ron had screamed.

Scarlet ran up to the boys dormitories and opened the door, "It was Fred but he only did it because George won their stupid bet!"

"How'd you know?" Harry asked.

"I... Ugh... Over heard them talking about it..." She mumbled.

"What was their bet on?" Ron asked furiously.

Scarlet blushed a bit and replied as calmly as she could, "Didn't hear that part... Sorry..."

---

Fred and George had returned from their beard removal at the hospital wing and sat on either side of Scarlet.

"All better." George exclaimed.

"Yes the beards don't suit you guys."

"Indeed."

"So what is it you guys want now?" She asked knowing they were only here to annoy her.

"Two reasons." Fred joined in.

"Well?" She pushed on.

"One; soon after you and everyone left, your parchment came our of the goblet, here." George said and gave her a slightly burnt piece of parchment.

It read: Sorry but wolves aren't to compete in this tournament.

Dumbledore

"Well at least I didn't get a beard." She raised her eyebrows.

"And two;" Fred began, "We would like you to join us."

"Join you guys where?"

"As Hogwarts trio of pranksters." George said smartly.

"On two conditions." Scarlet began.

"Which are?" They questioned her in sync.

"Actually make it three... No four, you guys still okay?"

"Only when you tell us these conditions." Fred grinned.

"One; you guys stop dragging on the fact that I have a crush on him." Her eyes flickered to Fred.

"Fine..." They groaned in sync.

"Two; we prank the Slytheryn's, especially Draco."

"Definitely." The grinned at each other.

"Three; you stop switching yourselves to try and confuse me, I've already got an idea of how to tell you guys apart."

"Okay..." They groaned in sync.

"And lastly; stop doing stuff in sync all the time, occasionally is okay but all the time annoys me."

"But..." They began in sync.

"Only around me..." She rolled her eyes.

"Fine." George began.

"Okay." Fred added.