The Yule Ball

They watched the champions dance. Fred looked down to make sure Scarlet was having fun only to find her on the verge of laughter.

"What?" Fred whispered.

"Look... At... Har-" She giggled then held her breath.

"What about him?" He asked looking at Harry.

George caught on the idea and was looking at Harry too.

"He looks... He looks," She was fighting back laughter now.

"Spit it out already!" George whispered.

"He looks..." She lowered her voice, "constipated..." She giggled madly.

"How did you get tha-" Fred began.

"Yeah how can-" George began.

"Ohh now we see it..." The awed in sync.

She giggled hysterically at this. It was now time for everyone to dance.

"Well let's begin." Fred reached out for Scarlets hand and she placed hers on his.

They walked into the ring awkwardly, they slowly danced together. Fred was looking over at George and Scarlet noticed this.

"I need to get taller." She smiled up at him.

"Yeah you do." He looked down at her and bent his knees.

"Get up, I do not need to be insulted." She held her head up high looking to her left.

"Ow..." He winced.

"Sorry was that me?" She asked looking at his feet.

"Nope, it was some Hufflepuff." Fred grimaced at Ernie McMillian.

Another two dancing couples had accidentally squished Fred and Scarlet closer together.

"Um..." The said in sync.

"I didn't mean-" Fred began.

"It was just-" Scarlet began.

They were then allowed space as the couples danced away. Scarlet giggled as they stepped apart.

"Lets hope George didn't see this..." She smiled.

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry but I believe it's my turn now!" George had arrived and held out his hand.

Scarlet reached for it and George spun her.

"Hey! Don't make me dizzy!" Scarlet smiled.

"Of course." George laughed and they spun to where Fred was sitting.

Fred stood up and before he could say or do anything George spun Scarlet towards Fred yelling, "Think fast! Catch don't want her to fall!"

Scarlet was unaware of this and spun quickly towards Fred. Luckily Fred caught her before she fell.

"Thanks!" She smiled rubbing her head.

Fred was looking over at George who was mouthing something to him.

"Ask if she wants a drink..." He mouthed making multiple hand gestures to match his words.

"Ugh... Scarlet would you like a drink?" He asked looking down at her.

"Um yeah thanks, but first I want to get back at Draco." She said determinedly.

"So..." Fred began.

"How about you two go have fun while I get back at Draco, and I'll meet you back here in ten minutes." She said, "Only if that's okay with you?" She quickly added.

"Okay..."