Picking A Fight

Scarlet was out in the courtyard practicing some small charms when she overheard a particular cocky voice.

"And I thought wolves are suppose to be a brave creature, and one of her parents was werewolf, you'd think she'd be scared of something a lot scarier than a fire!" It was Draco the Slytheryn's were cackling with laughter.

Scarlet stood up and turned to see Draco and his cronies. They all burst into laughter.

"What are you scared of Malfoy?" She spat.

"Nothing!" He said proudly.

"Oh really..." She retorted.

"But we all know what your scared of!" He roared.

"Shove it Malfoy!" She barked.

She turned into her wolf form and prowled up to the group of Slytheryn's and teeth showing.

"Incendio!" Malfoy cried holding out his wand.

A small flame appeared and circled Scarlet.

She was panicking, she was stepping in random places accidentally burning herself in places.

McGonagall came rushing down and cried, "Auquamenti!" The fire disappeared at the touch of the water.

"Malfoy, Wolf! My office now!" She commanded.

Malfoy sulked up to McGonagall's office. Scarlet changed back to full human form and also walked up to the office.

They walked in and sat down, while McGonagall shut the door behind her.

"I'll start with you Scarlet. What were you thinking if you were to bite Malfoy or any other student, heaven knows what might happen. You are the only wolf-blood ever recorded. And you Malfoy," she snapped at him. "50 points from Slytheryn for using a charm like that outside. And 20 points from Gryffindor!"

"How come Gryffindor only gets 20 points off!" Draco whined.

"She didn't cause any damage but she could have!" McGonagall barked.

They were dismissed from the office and as they were walking down the stairs Scarlet mumbled something.

"What did you say?" Malfoy snapped.

"I said that your Incendio charm was slack. You need a tutor someone like Hermione."

"I don't need tutoring from that filthy mud-blood!" He retorted.

"Shame you two look cute together..." She giggled and ran off.