First kiss

"I can't believe you have never kissed anyone." Minho said, causing Jeongin to roll his eyes at him.

"I was too young when I decided to join JYP. What do you expect me to do? Go around kissing random people." Jeongin hugged, putting his head back on Suri's lap. The girl started playing with his hair, causing him to let out a sigh.

"So? I had my first kiss when I was 13." Minho continued arguing.

"We're not all hoes, Minho." Changbin said, knowing pretty well that he lost his first kiss around the same age as Minho, but he won't miss a chance to annoy Minho, but the guy wasn't even paying him any attention.

"I mean, you all probably lost your first kiss. Suri was old too when she lost hers. You were 19 right? When you started dating Jeno-"

"I didn't lose my first kiss to Jeno." Suri cut him off, causing not only Minho to stare at her, but the other boys too.

"Wait, Jeno isn't your first kiss? I thought he was your first boyfriend." Changbin asked, and Suri shook her head, looking at him weirdly.

"Him being my first boyfriend doesn't mean that he's my first kiss too." Suri doesn't even remember how they started this conversation, but all she knows that they won't let him live without knowing who was her first kiss.

"Who was your first kiss? When did you even lose it?" Hyunjin asked, turning his attention fully to her.

"Why do you all keep say 'lose it'. I gave someone my first kiss, that's all. I was 15, I guess-"

"You were 16." Chan commented, his attention still on his phone, talking to whoever he was talking to.

"How do you know that?" Minho asked, looking at Chan weirdly. Chan looked up from his phone, taking two seconds before answering.

"She told me before. I was her friend at that time."

"Wait, so you were a trainee when you lost your first kiss? That means it was someone from the company?" Jeongin got up from his place on her lap, eyes as big as Chan's ass.

"How did this conversation turn from you not having your first kiss, to who was my first kiss. It was whoever it was, doesn't matter-"

"Suri, trust me. It does matter, sweetheart." Felix said, but the girl rolled her eyes at him, getting up from her place.

"Whatever. I'm going to take a shower."

"Hey, you can't leave like that without telling us who was your first kiss." Hyunjin got up from his place, quickly standing in front of Suri blocking her way to the bathroom.

"Hey, llama leave me alone." She tried to push him away, but he only grabbed her hands, turning her around making her face the others, standing behind her, holding both her hands in front of her chest, trapping her. "I'm going to kill you."

"Tell me us who was your first kiss then I'll let you go."

"Yes, come one Su. Since when do you keep secrets from us." Seungmin asked, confused that even if she was keeping something from them, she was also keeping it from him. He never really mentioned her first kiss to her before, assuming that it was really Jeno.

"I'm not keeping secrets, but it was whoever it was as I said."

"Come o-"

"Why are you all annoying her. If she doesn't want to say anything, let her be." Chan once again, took his attention away from his phone to look at the others.

"That's sus." Felix said, causing the others to agree, but he only rolled his eyes at them.

"Wait." Jisung said, suddenly, causing the others to turn to look at him. "Valentine's day 2017. You fucking said that you kissed someone, that's why you were really happy that day." The room turned their attention to Chan, whose face turned bright red.

"That doesn't mean that it was Suri."

"You're just making it worst." Seungmin said, still surprised. The whole room kept looking between Chan and Suri, waiting for them to say anything. Hyunjin's grip on Suri loosened, causing her to push him away from her.

"I'm going to take a shower." She ran upstairs, ignoring the looks the others were giving her.

"Y-Yeah, me too. I'm going to water my phone, its running out of battery." Chan got up from his place, making his way to his room.

"Did he say water his phone?" Felix asked.

"Did they just confirm that they kissed?" Minho looked at where the two ran, before turning his attention to the others who were still as surprised as him.

"How do you water your phone tho?"