Emotional

Chan doesn't know how he went up-stairs that fast, but the second he heard the piercing scream, he found himself in front of Suri's room. He slammed the door opened, feeling the presence of the other boys behind him. "What happened?" He asked, eyes fixed on both Suri and Jeongin. The girl's face was as white as the bed's sheets as if she saw a ghost, while Jeongin stood in front of her, a panicked look on his face. 

"I- She- I was-"

"Jeongin, what happened?" Hyunjin asked once again, entering the room, followed by the other boys. He made his way to Suri, only for her to lift her gaze from the ground, making eye contact with Chan. 

"You." She pointed at him, causing him to startle, his gaze changing between her and Jeongin. 

"Me?" 

"Yes, you. Christopher Bang, is this what you were doing to my poor baby? How dare you? Did you even ask for my permission." Suri now stood in front of Chan, who was looking down at her confused, trying to understand, what he could possible have done. 

"Suri, I asked hi-"

"I'm not talking to you, Yang Jeongin. We'll talk later." Suri cut the poor guy off, still confusing the other 7 members. 

"She's using full names-"

"Shut up, Yongbok." Felix quickly stood behind Seungmin, all their gazes fixed on the girl who now turned her attention back to Chan. "Where are you guys? We're working. Where are you two going to? We're preparing for the comeback. Is this what you call a preparation? Where did you take my youn-"

"Suri, what the hell are you talking about?" Chan cut the girl off, still trying to understand anything, but in vain.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, Bang Chan." 

"Shit she called him Chan." Suri heard Changbin whisper behind her, but chose to ignore him, for now. 

"I don't know what the fuck you're talking about." Chan was trying to clam down, but something about the fact that he didn't even know what happened, annoyed him to the point that he was starting to get angry. 

"Jeongin. My poor little Jeongin-"

"What the fuck is wrong with him-"

"He has fucking abs." Suri screamed back at Chan, cutting him off, causing everyone to curse under their breathe. "You all knew about this right? Oh my gosh, how can you take his freaking innocence-"

"Suri, I'm 21-"

"21 my ass, Jeongin. 21 my freaking ass. How dare you do something like this? My baby- My cute, young baby." Suri was almost tearing up, and the boys were not sure if they should stop her or let her continue overreacting and they thought that Hyunjin was the drama queen. 

"I'm still your cute young b-"

"You can't be cute and young with abs, Jeongin. Do I even know you anymore? Do I even know all of you anyone? You all have been going to the gym a lot lately. Oh my god, Is this who we are? Is this what we represent? Fine, you all can go to the gym, I'll be going- Umm, I don't where I'll be going, but from now on, I don't care about all of you. Leave me alone, all of you. Bang Chan, you better fix this and bring my baby- No, bring all of them back, oh my gosh, look at all of you, buffing up. Where's my phone? I need to talk to JYP, he needs to close the freaking gym." The boys watched Suri storm out of the room, knowing not to follow her. 

"Should we stop her or?" Han asked, looking at the boys who were still startled. 

"She'll be okay. I guess." Chan said, looking at where she went, before hearing a loud crash from downstairs. 

"I'm fine." The heard the girl's faint voice, from downstairs. 

"She's going crazy-" Minho was cut off, when they heard the girl's voice from downstairs, once again. 

"Not really though, but I don't any of you muscly stupid boys helping me." They heard her continue, before another loud thud. "Can someone help me? Please?"