Period; P1

REQUESTED BY: @princehwang13

"Where is she?" Changbin sighed, putting his phone back down on the table in front of him. 3racha were waiting for Suri to arrive so they can start recording some parts for their next comeback, but the girl was nowhere to be found. Another half an hour passed and Chan was starting to get worried, and before he could call her once again the studio's door slammed open and Suri entered. "Where the fuck wer-" Jisung quickly hit Changbin's leg cutting him off, as he noticed the girl's appearance. 

If anyone knew what the over sized hoodie, that was probably one of theirs and the black sweatpants, with no makeup, not even the slightest, and the hoodie wrapped around her face means, than it was probably Jisung and although they all have been living together for years now, it was only him that knew just by looking at her that it was that time of the month. 

"Are you okay?" Chan asked, noticing the scowl on her face as she stamped into the room. Suri just nodded her head, sitting down on one of the chairs. Chan looked at the two boys confused, but Jisung seemed like he was the only one to understand, mouthing to them why she was like that and the two of them knew better than saying anything right now. 

Suri's period was considered the normal period, she didn't have the weird mood swings or awful cramps, but usually with every single new season, she'd have the worst period ever where they can't even talk to her and usually Chan would let her stay home the whole time. He grabbed his phone and checked the tracker he downloaded on his phone for her period and notice that it was definitely her period. "You should have told me." He mumbled and she shook her head, getting up once again, walking to the booth. 

"You don't have t-" Changbin started, but was cut off.

"I came anyways." Changbin knew that she wasn't bitching or being mean to him, knowing how bad the cramps can be, specially since he had an older sister and her cramps were way worst than Suri's. He nodded at her and the three of them watched as she stood in front of the mic, turning to give Chan a soft nod, after putting the headphones on her hood. 

"Whatever happened, tell her that she's doing great and we can record with her later." Jisung said and Chan only nodded, starting the music. Suri started doing her part and for the first few seconds everything was going perfect, until her voice cracked and the boys froze, she stopped turning to look at them and they only smiled at her. 

"Its fine, let's do this part again." Chan said and she nodded her head softly, turning to the mic once again. The music started once again and again her voice cracked in the same time. The boys quickly smiled at her once again and she nodded her head, knowing that they're not mad. They did the same part again and luckily nothing happened. They started another part of the song and again not 4 seconds into it, Suri forgot the lyrics, but she didn't stop, just continuing the part from the start, and again couldn't remember the lyrics. Chan turned the mic on to talk to her, but she shook her head. 

"No, don't tell me." 

"Suri, the lyrics are in front of you." Changbin started and the other two boys glared at him. The girl let out a shaky breath, looking at the papers in front of her and quickly nodded her head at the boys, before turning to the mic again, wrapping her arms around her front. 

"We can sto-" 

"I'm fine." Chan noticed her scowl turn into a hurt a frown, and how tired she looked, but knowing Suri, she was too stubborn to say that she was tired. The music started once again, but this time she she whined, holding her stomach tightly. Chan sighed, before turning to Jisung, motioning for him to go to her, knowing that he's the best one to help her with her period. Jisung got up, entering the booth, walking to her. She had her back to him, but he knew that she was crying. 

"What's up?" 

"I'm fine." He sighed, grabbing the headphones off her ears, walking her to the chair. 

"Its okay, we can go back home now and we'll record later. You shouldn't have came today, you could have texted us. Come on, let's get you out of her." Jisung held her hand, helping her up, before wiping the tears on her face with his fingers, pulling her out of the room. "I'll drive her back home." He said, and Chan nodded his head at them. 

"You're not mad?" Suri asked, the tears starting to fall down once again as she looked at Chan.

"Baby girl, no. You just should've told me that you're not feeling well, I'm sorry too, I forgot to check your tracker." Chan said, getting up from his chair, wrapping his arms around the girls shoulders. "Its okay, do you have painkillers back home?" He asked, his arms still around her. 

"I'll grab some for her on our way back home, just in case we don't have back home." Jisung said, and Chan nodded his head at him, pulling away from the girl. 

"Try to sleep when you go back home." Suri nodded, before grabbing Jisung's hand that was waiting for her. He pulled her out of the studio and to the elevator, walking slower that normal beside her, not wanting to rush her. Jisung rubbed his thumb over her hand that was tightly squeezing his, knowing that she barely handled the pain. He lead her to his car, opening the door for her before going to his side. 

Usually Jisung was known to be a crazy driver, but he made sure to be as slow as he can, parking in front of a local store. "Stay here." Suri only nodded her head, her eyes tightly shut. Jisung rushed out of the car, only taking a few minutes, before he was beside her once again. "I brought you some drinks, ice cream, chocolates, and pain killers. I also brought extra pads, just in case too. I know Minho bought you some last week, but they're useful after all." Jisung smiled softly at the girl, causing her to smile back at him, nodding her head softly. 

"Thank you, Hannie." She grabbed the drink he opened for her, before closing her eyes once again, wanting to be home as soon as possible.