Like the old times

Suri was finally back home and this time she wasn't planning to go anywhere. At least she hopes. The boys were joining the Kingdom survival show and as much as she wanted to join them and finally comeback with Stray kids she still wasn't sure of anything. She wasn't sure if she's ready to be back on stage or not. The boys still had a week to start preparing and she had a week to think.

Its was almost 5:30 am and she wasn't sure why she was up, drinking one of Seungmin's flavored teas that tasted disgusting but she didn't dare to put it down. "Why are you up?" She wasn't really surprised, when she heard Changbin's voice knowing that he's always up early.

"I was waiting for you." She jokingly smirked at him, causing him to laugh. He walked over to his cup, starting to prepare some coffee for himself.

"How have you been?" Changbin started.

"How have you been? Its been awhile since we talked like this you know." Suri looked between the cup of tea and Changbin.

"You haven't been able to rest. Man, its been a mess. I guess things are starting to calm down now." Changbin sat beside her by the kitchen's window. "How's things with Hyunjin?"

"Its not a big deal, we're just chilling." Changbin looked at her weirdly, causing her to hit his arm laughing. "I'm serious, we're not official yet. I'm not ready."

"Understandable. You need to have time for yourself although I don't see Hyunjin giving you anytime for yourself." Changbin joked and she nodded her head laughing. "To be honest, the only thing I care about is that you and Han didn't lose each other." 

"I would never lose Jisung. We've been through a lot together and he did a lot for me, I'd never lose him. I'm happy for him and Jihyun too. I hope she makes him happy."

"They're not that serious tho, but he likes her a lot."

"What about you? Don't you like anyone? Other than Lix of course." Suri jokingly gave him a wink causing him to laugh.

"Shut the fuck up. I don't like anyone, I like my laptop, my music too and that's enough for me."

"You're married to the music."

"Oh my god, you still have 2015 humor. Speaking of music and stuff, aren't you planning to join us for Kingdom?"

"Changbin I don't know, I-"

"Su, its been awhile. We need you back, you've been on a break since November, its March now. You need to be back, with us and not with Cre.ker. You need to be back as Stray kids."

"You think?"

"I don't think. I'm sure."