Birthday celebration; P2

"I'm back- Oh, Umm- Hi." Suri turned to look at Jisung who was standing behind her, towering over her. 

"H-hey." It was the first time for the two to see each other after her leaving the dorm. Jisung looked healthier, he wasn't doing okay of course, but he looked way better then his drunk self, and he did gain the weight he lost. She was more than happy that he was okay, that he was doing better than before.

Same goes with her. She looked way healthier than the time they were together, and now only Jisung realized how much he broke her. He remembered her teary eyes and the dark circles under them. How much weight she lost, the smile she lost too. He remembered everything and it broke him so much that he wished that he never came.

"Happy birthday." He mumbled softly, as he looked anywhere but her. The others noticed the tension. Well the whole club was able to notice it.

"Thank you." It was silent for a few seconds, the most awkward silent they all ever felt.

"So, girls. What do you want to drink?" Chan decided to break it, as he moved from his place so Somi can sit down, not before Jisung greeted her of course and she found it really hard not punching him in the face.

Suri felt a soft hand on the small of her back, she turned around quickly only to see a smiling Hyunjin looking down at her. "Your seat, my lady."

"What with you guys calling me your lady."

"I mean, aren't you our lady?" Hyunjin smirked at her, as he slightly turned her chair so she was looking at him.

"Is that because I'm hanging out with 'the boyz'- boys?" Suri giggled as Hyunjin rolled his eyes jokingly at her.

"Well I care less about them. You're part of stray kids, no one else. Part of JYP too, so for god's sake, stop talking about any other groups in front of me."

"What about Johnny and Ten?"

"Nah I like them, but I mean I'm glad that the others are nice to you and that they're protecting you and taking care of you." Hyunjin smiled softly at Suri.

"I can take care of myself and protect mys-"

"Oh shut up, you know what I mean." Hyunjin rolled his eyes, pushing her away slightly. He felt someone leaning on his back, causing him to turn around quickly.

"Are you two done with your useless chat?" Seungmin joked, causing Suri to laugh, turning her chair so she was fully looking at the others. She made a quick eye contact with Jisung, but he quickly turned away the second their eyes met, causing her to look at the others, but she noticed how they were all talking to each other not noticing her and Hyunjin nor how Jisung was staring at them the whole time. 

"This is boring, why aren't we dancing?" Somi asked out of the nowhere, causing the others to laugh. 

"This is boring, why aren't we eating?" Felix asked, looking at Somi confused. 

"I mean, true." Somi answered, causing the others to laugh again. After awhile of fighting about if they should dance, drink or go to somewhere else to eat. They finally decided to get up, and either dance or drink something by the bar. 

Suri was standing beside Hyunjin who decided that dancing was boring after Suri said that she wanted to drink something and after a few songs Felix decided to join them. "Why is the birthday girl not dancing?" 

"She's having a drink." 

"She should be having fun." Felix answered as he order a drink for himself, then turned to look at Suri.

"I am having fun." 

"Hyunjin is not 'Fun'." 

"Hey-" Suri couldn't help but laugh as she nodded at Felix, then order another drink herself. "Are you planning to get drunk today or something?" Hyunjin asked looking at the girl worriedly. 

"Don't let me." The boys know how bad she gets when she's drunk. She can't even take two drinks or something, and it all goes down. Hyunjin didn't want that to happen tonight. He wants her to have fun, and not end up crying the other day out of regret of whatever she did. 

"So what's up with you and Jisung?" Hyunjin's bit the inside of his cheeks, as he watched Suri's face change, before glaring at Felix. 

"We're not okay, but its okay. We're not okay, though." Felix nodding understanding what she meant. 

"He's getting better, but he's still not over everything he did." 

"Should he be?" Hyunjin couldn't help, but ask looking at Felix before rolling his eyes. 

"Hyunjin, he shouldn't, but you know what I mean." Suri watched silently, but before Hyunjin could say anything, Suri decided to speak.

"Can we not fight? For a few hours? I want to dance. Do you guys want to dance?" She didn't even listen to what they had to say, as she left her drink and walked over to the others, who were really busy jamming to whatever beat was playing. 

"Did you really have to open that up?" Hyunjin rolled his eyes at Felix, before following the girl to the dance floor, wishing that they won't fight or end up killing each other by the end of the day.