Back for a minute

A/N: Your girl's test came out negative and finally I can be a normal human again.

"Where's Rian?" Changbin was sprinting around the whole dorm, looking for the younger girl after he came back from the studio with Chan and Jisung.

"Calm down, Bin." Chan mumbled, walking over to the kitchen, putting down the food he brought everyone. 

"No, Where's Suri?"

"Maybe go upstairs and you'll find her?" Seungmin said, rolling his eyes at Changbin who ran upstairs. The guy knocked twice on her door, before opening it, seeing her and Felix playing on their phones.

"Sur-"

"Go out." "Leave." Both kids said the moment he opened his mouth and he just groaned, before jumping on the bed between the two of them.

"I'm serious listen." He was ignored, but he didn't stop here as he took their phones, hearing two loud gasps, getting up from his position quickly. "No, listen listen." He put his hand in front of him, as the two of them started walking over to him.

"This better be worth it."

"Yeah, if its not that Cardi B is waiting for us downstairs then I'm killing you." Felix said, glaring at the shorter guy in front of them.

"Shut up. Listen, we have a special stage, and guess what song it is?" The two of them didn't even care to answer him, already done with him. "My house and do you remember when we were filming for your show and I told you how much you'd look good in that era?" Again he was ignored.

"Suri why don't you comeback with us for this stage and-"

"Changbin, no-"

"Changbin, yes. This was a dream okay? my dream to see you performing this song and its coming true and its been awhile okay? For how long are you going to keep hiding?"

"I'm not hiding."

"Changbin, you need to understand that its hard for her okay? Yes she needs to bee back on stage and I'm sure she miss it herself, but let her have her time." 

"The stage is in two weeks, I'm sure you know the dance by heart. Please, think about it."

---

"Do you even remember how to dance?" Hyunjin complained, as Suri did the choreography wrong once again.

"Do you even remember how to stop talking?" Suri glared at him, causing him to stick his tongue out at her.

"Is that normal?" Jihyun asked Jisung who nodded his head, smiling at her.

"More than normal."

"Okay, guys. Lets do it again." Jihyun started the song once again. The members went to their places, until Jihyun stopped them. "Hyunjin, you did this part better the last time."

"What's wrong, Hyunjin? Do you even remember how to dance?"

"Okay, a break. Let's take a break." Jihyun said, before Hyunjin could answer Suri. She watched as the two immediately put their arms around each other, walking to the corner of the room. "Is that normal?" She asked Jisung once again, letting out a chuckle as she watched the two giggling at something on Hyunjin's phone.

"They were always like that. Nice to see them back like this." Jisung smiled at the two, letting out a soft sigh, before turning his attention to Jihyun who was now looking at him weirdly. "What?"

"You are weird." Jisung gave her a confused look, causing her to laugh, shaking her head. "I can tell that you still love her."

"And is there any other options than watch her fall in love with someone else silently?"

"Be happy for her?"

"Jihyun, you know that I'm happy for her." Jisung watched the other, making sure that no one was near him and their manager.

"Then start being happy your own self. Start to live normally again. Life won't stop here." Jisung sighed, looking at the girl who made her way over to the other members. "Come on, you're not going to sit here all day." She turned to look at him, noticing how he didn't follow her. Jisung smiled, getting up from his place on the floor, joining the other members with her.