A baby

A/N: REQUESTS ARE OPEN, WHOEVER WANTS ME TO WRITE ABOUT SOMETHING PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK. LYLYLYLYYY

Suri was able to notice. She wasn't stupid. The frown on his face, the unenergetic mood and literally dragging himself out of bed just so no one would notice, the silence that wasn't anywhere near normal, and not locking eyes with her anymore, but looking actually looking anywhere but her and no matter how much she tried to talk to him, he'd always just change the subject and she was confused, just two days ago they were more than perfect. 

"Why the long face?" Seungmin sat down beside her, locking his phone, to keep his attention on the girl. 

"Ask Hyunjin." 

"Oh, trouble in paradise?" He chuckled, but quickly frowned when he saw her face. He let out a sigh. "Why do you think he's like that?" 

"Seungmin if I knew what I've been sitting her silently?" Once again, the guy let out a sigh, getting up. 

"I'll talk to him." 

"Really?" Seungmin nodded, leaving the girl to go upstairs, opening the door without even knocking. 

"Have you ever heard of privacy?" Hyunjin glared at him, but Seungmin only shook his head, sitting down on Suri's bed. 

"Never heard of it." He started, causing Hyunjin to roll his eyes, turning away from him. "Why do you look like you're going through a break up?" 

"We never dated to break up, which is worst." Seungmin let out a soft 'ah' only now understanding why he was like that. 

"Have you tried talking to her?" 

"And make her think that I can't wait for her? to make her think that I don't love her enough to-" Hyunjin sat down, looking directly at Seungmin. 

"Stop being dramatic. Suri is-" 

"She's broken from not only one boy, but two. Actually if we think about it, all boys in her life are assholes, even us." 

"Hey keep me out of this." Seungmin butted in, causing Hyunjin to roll his eyes. "Hyunjin, it either you talk to her or stop being a baby about it." 

"I'm not going to talk to her and I'm not being a baby about it." 

"That's something a baby would say," Hyunjin sighed, turning away from Seungmin once again. "Hyunjin listen, Suri loves you, I know that but she's lost and I know its not your fault, and you don't have to go through all of this waiting, and I know you waited for a really long time, but you also need to realize that you got yourself in this, so now you can't blame her for that and start acting like a bitch to he-"

"Seungmin, I'm not acting like a-"

"You are Hyunjin. You're making her wonder if she did something wrong and that was exactly what her ex made her feel like." 

"You mean Han?" 

"We don't talk about that anymore." Hyunjin couldn't help but let out a chuckle. He got up from his place, causing Seungmin to look at him weirdly. "Wait, are you actually going to talk to her?" 

"No I'm just going to stop acting like a baby." Seungmin groaned, falling down on the bed, watching as Hyunjin got out of the room, running downstairs.