Hanging out

"I'm outside." Jeno sprinted downstairs, excitedly opening the door. "That was quick."

"How have you been?" He pulled Suri inside, wrapping his arms around her. Suri doesn't remember when exactly was the last time they hung out alone after filming their webtoon

"Good, what about you?" Before Jeno could answer her, she was greeted by Renjun.

"Its been awhile." He chuckled, giving the girl a side hug. "How's everything going?" 

"Good, everything has been so normal so far. What about guys?" Suri was pulled by Jeno to the kitchen, smiling at how excited he was. 

"Great, just preparing for our next comeback." Renjun answered, watching Jeno prepare drinks for the three of them. "How's kingdom?" 

"Good so far. Everyone is soon nice." Renjun nodded at her, before glancing at the bag she came with.

"That's a big bag, are you staying over or something?" He jokingly asked, and Suri playfully rolled her eyes at him.

"Its my setup, I'm actually here just to film with Jeno for my show." 

"Wait what about me? Aren't you planning to film with me?" Renjun joked, grabbing a cup from Jeno. 

"Why would she film with you." Jeno rolled his eyes at him, sitting down beside Suri, after giving her the hot chocolate. "Your favorite." She smiled at Jeno, before turning her attention to Renjun. 

"Well whenever you're free we can film." 

"Hey, no-" 

"I'll text you then." Renjun chuckled, at Jeno's pout before going upstairs leaving the two.

"Where should I put my setup?" 

"In my room. I even cleaned it." Jeno looked at Suri proudly, before grabbing her bag, leading her upstairs. 

"No way, you cleaned your room for me?" Suri faked a gasp, causing Jeno to roll his eyes at her. 

"Hey, I'm a clean person, I'm just busy all the time." Jeno opened the door, letting Suri inside first. 

"Yeah, busy playing video games." Suri sat down on Jeno's clean bed. "Where's Jaemin and the others?" 

"He went out with Jisung and Chenle, the-" Jeno was cut off, when he heard a knock on his door, knowing its Renjun. 

"Hey, can I stay with you? I'm bored on my own. Why am I even asking?" Renjun ignored Jeno's protest and jumped beside Suri on the bed. "How's everyone? Its been awhile since the 00 line hung out together." Suri noticed the glances Jeno kept sending Renjun as if he's trying to remind him of something.

"Everyone's good actually. We should hang out soon." it took Renjun a second to understand what Jeno meant, before turning quickly to look at Suri. 

"I saw the rumors about Jisung and Seungmin dating, is it true tho?" Suri chuckled, and nodded her head.

"Well they're not dating dating, they're still not official with the girls." 

"What about you?" Renjun glared at Jeno who was still trying to motion for him to ask Suri what he wanted him to ask her. "You and Hyunjin, what's up with you two?" Suri looked at Renjun confused. 

"Me and Hyunjin?" 

"Yeah, I remember Jaemin telling me you two were extremely suspicious while filming for the webtoon." 

"Yeah, Jaemin told him that." Jeno butted in and Suri looked at him laughing. 

"Jaemin?" Jeno quickly nodded, looking anywhere but Suri, suddenly finding interest in his laptop. 

"You two actually looked suspicious." Jeno mumbled and it didn't go unnoticed by Suri once again. 

"Well won't it be awkward to talk about that in front of you." 

"I'm okay with it." Jeno said, glancing at Renjun for help.

"Its been a little bit more than a year since you two dated. I guess you two are fine now." Renjun said, and Jeno nodded quickly. 

"Well, its complicated. I'm not ready, but he's willing to wait so we're stuck between dating and not dating." Suri started. 

"I'm 100% sure that Hyunjin really likes you tho." Jeno said seriously, looking now at Suri. 

"I know he does and to be completely honest with you, I like him too, we just don't want to rush." 

"Fair enough." Renjun said and Jeno nodded at him. 

"Maybe he's you're right person, and you just need to wait for the right time for it to be perfect. I mean from my personal opinion, Jeno was your right person, wrong tim-"

"Hey." Jeno glared at Renjun causing both him and Suri laugh. 

"I said you were her right pe-" 

"Get out, we need to film." Jeno walked over to Renjun, almost carrying him out of them as Suri laughed beside them.