Early

A/N: Chp's idea from @Purple_He4rts 's comment, just because its too accurate and I loved it so much

"Our room is still the same as it used to be." Jeongin said excitedly and Suri laughed softly, nodding at him. "Do you want me to sleep beside you?" Jeongin asked as he sat down beside Suri on her bed and she nodded again at him. 

"Okay, you need to change first. You still have some clothes here." He got up and walked to their used to be shared closet, getting some of her clothes for her. "I'm going to close my eyes until you change." Jeongin gave her his back as he faced the other wall, while she started changing. 

"Its 5AM, but I'm sure we all need to sleep." Jeongin chuckled then turned to look at Suri who sat down beside him after she finished changed. "Are you okay?" He asked after a sigh, knowing that even if she said that she was fine, she wasn't. 

Suri sent him a soft smile, and nodded. "Just surprised, scared, but I'm going to be better." Jeongin nodded back at her, then laid down, pulling Suri beside him. 

"Don't worry. You always used to protect me and hug me when I was scared or tired, now its my turn. Sleep well, Riri." 

--

"Where's she?" Everyone slept for almost 10 hours straight, but they were waken up with the loudest knock on the door, well Chan woke up with the loudest knock on the door. The boyz' Kevin was the first one to get inside the house, looking around for Suri, causing Chan to chuckle as he rubbed his eyes. 

"She's still sleeping, everyone is. Come on." Chan gestured for them to follow him to Jeongin's room, and they already were too loud, waking most of the boys up. Chan knocked on the door, only to hear Jeongin's voice telling him to come. He entered first to see Jeongin and Suri already awake sitting crossed legs on the bed. "Oh, you're awake." He smiled, then turned to look at Suri. 

"You have visitors." Suri looked at him confused and before she could even ask anything, Chan was pushed aside and Hyunjae rushed to Suri's side, holding her face between his hands. 

"Yah, are you okay?" Suri smiled and nodded quickly at him. "Did he hurt you anywhere?" He asked, looking at her arms for any injuries, but found non. 

"No, Jisung came in time." Hyunjae sighed, nodding his head at her, but still tried to move her to see any bruises, but she only giggled, pushing him away. "I'm fine, Jae." 

"I can't believe that bastard, if I saw his face, I'd literally break his nose making him forget how to breathe properly." Sunwoo said, punching New's arms, causing him to groan. 

"How could he, oh my god. Tell me where is he, I'm going to make him regret being born in this world right now." Eric continued and Suri couldn't help but laugh, shaking her head at whatever they were saying. They didn't stop here as Q started screaming about how he'd cut his arms off, but her attention was turned to Kevin who pushed Hyunjae away from her and sat down beside her, cuddling her close to him. 

"I don't want to tell you I told you so, but I told you so." He said as he stroked her arms softly. 

"Don't be mean." Younghoon glared at him as he started stroking Suri's hair, patting it lightly. "You must have been so shocked." He said, pouting sadly at her and she nodded softly at him, still between Kevin's arms. 

"You know if I saw him I'd cut his dic-" 

"Okay, can you all shut up?" New glared at the four boys, planning the guy's death as he took the food from Jacob, walking over to Suri, pushing Kevin and Younghoon away from her. "You must have eaten anything since yesterday." He took out the boxes of chicken and started feeding her, before she could even say anything. 

"We got food for everyone too by the way. I'm sure you all were shocked yesterday." Jacob said, giving too many bags of food for Chan who smiled at him nodding. 

"Thank you, we should all eat together." He said and before Sangyeon could nod, Juhaknyeon glared at both leaders. 

"Not before Suri eats." 

"We can all ea- New, just give me a-" Suri wasn't able to say one straight word as New just stuffed food in her mouth. 

"Hey let her have a drink." Jacob rushed to her too, giving her a sip of her favorite soda, causing her to smile at them. 

"Do you like it?" Hak asked and Suri wasn't able to nod at him, as New held her face in place feeding her more food.

"Give me a fucking-" Suri was cut off as she heard a loud yelp, turning her attention to see Younghoon holding his stomach, groaning.

"That's what I'd do if I saw that asshole." Sunwoo said, putting at Yonghoon who was groaning still. 

"Boys-" 

"I'd punch him harder if I was you." Q said, and Sunwoo only scoffed at him. 

"Guys-" 

"I'd make him cry for a week straight." Eric joined the argument, causing Q to roll his eyes at him. 

"Guys, if you don't-" Sangyeon was cut off again for the 10th time that day as Juyeon pushed Q causing him to stumble. 

"I'm way stronger than all of you." 

"Boys-" 

"Wanna bet?" Sunwoo walked over to Juyeon only for the whole room to be startled as Sangyeon had enough of them. 

"I'm going to freaking kill you all if you don't shut up." 

"Thank you." Chan mumbled from the other side of the room, and four guys just scoffed. 

"New, I'm full-" 

"Full my ass, eat your food." New glared at the girl, who looked at Jeongin for help, but he only shook his head, giggling at her face full off food. Soon the room got more crowded as the Stray kids' boys woke up and entered the room confused to why it was too loud. 

Suri was happy again, even if she experienced the worst thing in her whole life the other day, but she was grateful for her friends and how much they cared for her and loved her, knowing that they'd be there for her forever and always.