Sorry, I Love You

A/N: CHP300 WHAT? 

Song used: *Sorry, I Love You- Stray Kids

Sorry that I like you so much, I'm sorry
I

tried to hide my feelings, but I guess it was too obvious
I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I like you 

Maybe he was always too dense to realize that they were never meant to be, that they weren't suppose to be together. He should't have been this obvious. He should have hid his feel better. He shouldn't have said anything. He shouldn't have even liked her.

I can't, I can't hide my feelings for you anymore (For you anymore)
I bravely take a step closer to you (To you)
But this step was never easy
I made up my mind long ago, but I still needed more time 

He couldn't, no matter how much he tried to hide his feelings for her, Minho couldn't stay away from her and stop loving her, so he took a stop a step closer to her, and it was his worst mistake. Maybe it was the timing. He loved her a long time ago, but he maybe chose the wrong time. 

Did I take too long?
Did it all fall back on me because the timing wasn't right?
What I did hoping to get closer to you is what built up this wall
That's keeping me from you, it's ridiculous

It was definitely his timing. Everything about it was off, and when he was just waiting for a little bit more time, he found her between another man's arms. He wanted to turn back in time and just tell her how he feels. He wanted to fix this, he wanted to fix everything, but he only broke her. He thought that keeping Jeno away from her would bring her to him, but it only built a wall between them, and it not anyone's fault but him. 

I blame myself, I blame you
I don't know whom to blame, my resent grows
Trying to break down the wall between us just brеaks my heart
While making my mind up, I missed thе most important one, you

He was blaming himself, he hated himself for loving her, for waiting for too long, for letting her go to another man, for taking her away from that man, for breaking her heart. He blamed her too, for letting him fall for her, and it wasn't like she did anything, but he just wished that she wasn't that pretty, that she wasn't that nice to him, that she didn't have this heart, or those eyes that he loved so much and got lost in for hours, days and even years. When he tried to break that wall, he only broke himself more, by losing her. When he thought that he was fixing everything, he was only losing the only thing he didn't want to lose, her. 

When I gave you a movie ticket, you were just so happy
But now I'm unintentionally pressuring you
I just wanted to be with you, the two of us, together
The tickets were just an excuse

They were unbreakable, they couldn't stay away from each other and Minho tried to search for anything to just be with her, just to have her even if it was for a few hours, but now, he felt like she was being forced to be around him. She was hurting, she was breaking inside, and he just wanted to be beside her, for one last time.

You're too pretty
To just keep as a friend
And it's not enough to just end up as friends
So I end it myself
It's not enough, so I told you how I felt
You were too good to just keep as a friend
Because I like you so much I could die

She was everything he needed, everything he ever wished for, and it was too unfair to let her go away, it was not enough for him, he wanted everything, he wanted all of her, and if he couldn't have her, and it felt as if he was about to die. He liked her too much.

I hide the feelings that I can't control
I'm pulled along by these feelings that I can't control
You keep giving off charms can't be explained
I should've looked away
Because looking at you I just fall for you more

He promised himself, he promised himself to keep it all inside, to hide it all, and no matter how much he tried to stay away, she just pulled him in more, without even realizing, but it was all his fault. He should've looked away, he should've stopped, he should've stayed away, but he only fell more, he only wanted her more, he only needed her more.

My life before meeting you
Felt like waiting at a red light
I'm tired of the relationship between us being worse than before
I don't feel good about being honest you, I regret it a lot

His life was never the same before her, and the moment she entered his life, everything changed for him and its not her fault, its all his. What they had is way worse then before, and he regrets everything, but he can't help but love her.