Danger.

It was really dark, and she was on her own. She tried to scream, but nothing came out. She saw a figure coming her way, she ran quickly to the figure, turning out to be a person, not someone she likes seeing though. She couldn't figure out who, all she knew was that she had to runaway, but she was stuck. Stuck inside the dark room with that person and she couldn't get out-

"Suri, Suri, Wake up-" The girl jumped from her laying position, feeling the sweat running down her face. "What happened?" Seungmin looked at her worriedly, before signing for Hyunjin to get her water. 

"You were screaming, we had to wake you up." He said, as he helped her take a sip of the cold water, Hyunjin got her. "A nightmare?" Suri nodded softly at him, still scared of what she had dreamed of. The two boys let her calm down as they watched her closely. They were glad that they decided to stay with her last night, not wanting to imagine if she had woken up from her nightmare to find herself all alone. 

"What happened?" Hyunjin asked as he noticed her calming down. 

"I was trapped inside a room, alone- no I wasn't alone, there was another man with me, but I didn't know who he was, but it felt like I was in danger. I don't know, this is dump. I overreacted." 

"Rian, you didn't. You were literally screaming so much." Seungmin explained, and the girl only nodded her head, getting up to wash her face. "You want to go eat breakfast somewhere?" 

"Yes, I don't have anything to do today anyways." Suri said, smiling at both guys. 

--

"So you're going blonde?" 

"No, I'm staying with my hair color." Suri leaned her head on Hyunjin's shoulder, as she looked at Seungmin in front of them. 

"I think you'd look good, blonde." Hyunjin said, giving her his coffee, knowing that she liked it more than what she ordered. 

"You think she'd look good with anything, Hyunjin." Seungmin rolled his eyes as he watched the two in front of them, laughing as Suri glared at him. 

"And you don't think I look good with anything?" 

"I don't think blonde is your color."

"Hey, don't be mean." Hyunjin threw one of the sugar packets at Seungmin. 

"I'm not being mean, I'm being a nice friend. Me faking hat she looks good in everything doesn't mean that I'm a good friend." 

"He's right." Suri said, taking her head off Hyunjin's shoulder, causing Seungmin to smirk at him.

"Hey, I wasn't faki-" Suri's eyes followed the guy at the cashier, and couldn't help but smile widely. 

"Joowon." She startled the boys as she exclaimed, waving at the guy as he looked back at her smiling. 

"Who?" Seungmin leaned over the table asking Hyunjin. 

"The ice cream guy- waiter. When you guys went there on your own. I don't know she told me."

"Suri." The guy walked over to their table, bowing down to them as he smiled cutely at Suri who gave him a smile back.

 "What are you doing here?" 

"I'm getting coffee for me and my friends." Joowon smiled at Suri, and she nodded. 

"You only have one coffee though." Seungmin commented dryly and Suri turned to glare at him. Joowon's smile disappeared, but he quickly put it back on his face.

"I forgot to take their orders, so I was about to call them to ask for their orders actually." He said and Suri just nodded smiling at him. 

"I just wanted to say hi to you."

"I'm glad I got to see you again." She nodded and he quickly said his goodbye to them then left the coffee shop. 

"He didn't get any other coffees though." 

"Seungmin that was rude." 

"It wasn't. He said that he was getting coffee for his friends and he had only one cup, then he left without getting any other coffees, that's weird. What did he mean, 'see you again'?" 

"Oh I saw him a few times before." Suri said, now focusing on Hyunjin's coffee. 

"A few times? This is literally the fourth of the fifth time." Hyunjin commented and Suri just rolled her eyes at them. 

"Suri are you kidding me? You know that he's still a fan right, you can't trust anyone." 

"Seungmin, you just saw what happened, the guy didn't even ask to stay with us or anything, he said hi and left. He's too nice, I don't think he's causing any danger." 

"Suri, just be careful okay? We still don't know him well." Seungmin just rolled his eyes at Suri as she only shook her head, still sure that Joowon wasn't even close to danger.