Morning

A/N: YOU KNOW WHAT'S FUNNY? I POSTED THE RED LIGHTS CHAPTER ON THE SAME DAY THE POSTED THE VIDEO. YEAH ANYWAY BYE 

-HI I HAD THIS IN MY DRAFT FOR WEEKS ENEIHEIWNWUG OKAY BYE AGAIN.

-

Hyunjin rolled over, hand reaching out for the girl beside him, only to find his side empty and only met the cool sheets of the bed, His eyes shot open, sitting up as he looked around the room and sighed when he saw the girl crouched down on the floor picking up their clothes from last night, dressed in only her underwear and one of his t-shirts. Suri was still unaware of the guy that woke up behind her, causing her to yelp when she turned around and saw him smiling at her. "You scared me. Good morning!" She walked up to him, sitting down beside him on the edge of the bed.

"Are you okay?" Hyunjin looked at her, concern written all over his face, and she couldn't help but smile widely. 

"Perfectly fine. What about you?" Hyunjin chuckled, pulling the girl closer to wrap his arms around her figure, as he buried his head into the crook of her neck and began to place gentle kisses up to her jawline. 

"I'm hungry." Hyunjin mumbled, resting his head on the girl's shoulder. 

"I think Felix is making breakfast." Suri said, getting up causing the boy to groan. Suri only laughed, before pulling him up to stand on his feet, as she made her way to her closet, grabbing one of her shorts. Hyunjin lazily, pulled some sweatpants on, not even bothering to put on a shirt. He started to walk over to the girl, but Suri only sprinted past him, and ran out of the room, knowing if she just let him cling into her, they won't be out of this room anytime soon. 

"And then he told me-" Suri didn't notice the silence that filled the kitchen as soon as she entered or the looks both Seungmin and I.N gave her.

"Good morning." She smiled, before grabbing two cups to make coffee for both her and Hyunjin. She heard the scoff from behind her, causing her to look back at them confused, and before she could ask, Hyunjin entered the kitchen and came up behind her to wrap his arms around her and nuzzle his nose into her hair, chin resting on her shoulder. "Hey." She softly giggled, causing the guy behind her to smile, hugging her tighter. 

"Good mor- Damn it." Suri and Hyunjin turned to look at where the groan came from and saw Changbin leaning on the door, eyes closed tightly "Not again." He kept mumbling some other words, but the two of them didn't hear anything, looking at each other confused, before turning back to their coffee.

"Everyone woke up?" They heard Chan mumbling behind them, as he entered the kitchen, still sleepy. They both hummed, before smiling at each other. Hyunjin held one of Suri's hands, playing with her fingers, as she leaned on him, swaying side to side, giggling. 

"Okay, since everyone is here." Seungmin said, pushing past Leeknow and Han who were as sleepy as the other members. He slammed a laptop in front of Hyunjin and Suri, causing the two of them to look at him confused. "Those are the apartments available near us, they are affordable, good views, great neigh-" 

"W-wait, wait- What is that?" Hyunjin pulled away from Suri, looking at the laptop then at the boys confused. 

"You two are moving out." Changbin started. 

"What-"

"Soon, we can back your bags too. The apartments are close to the comp-" Lee Know cut Suri off, but was quickly cut off by Hyunjin. 

"Who said anything about us moving out?" 

"We said, we decided that yesterday." Chan started, causing Suri to look at him offended.

"Are you kicking us out?" 

"Yes." Both Hyunjin and Suri jumped, when the whole room screamed at them, causing them to look at each other confused.

"What did we do?" Suri whined, walking over to Jeongin, who pulled his hand away from her, walking to stand beside Felix. 

"We don't know, what were you two doing last night?" Seungmin started, and it took both Suri and Hyunjin a second to realize what they were talking about. The two turned bright red, turning away from the boys immediately, suddenly finding the dishes so interesting. 

"Fuck off." Hyunjin mumbled. 

"Yeah, about the apartments-"

"We should seriously just move out." Suri angrily said, turning to glare at the boys. 

"That's a great idea." Felix mumbled. 

"Yeah, let's just leave them." Hyunjin continued. 

"What a great idea." Han said, leaning his head on the table, trying to close her eyes and fall back asleep. 

"Yeah, let's move out." Suri continued, grabbing her cup of coffee.

"Yes." Changbin whispered, leaning on Han. The two stormed out of the dorm, leaving the boys who fell asleep on the kitchen's floor.