Police and News

"So the first time you met him was somewhere around January?" 

"Yes, Sir." Suri nodded as the officer looked through the investigation papers. 

"Never saw him or anything after that, until around August when you moved alone." Again Suri nodded as the officer just sighed. He looked at Euntae as he was the only one allowed to be beside Suri at the moment. "We can all go back home now." Euntae nodded as he took Suri's hands and got out of the room, only to see the others waiting for them, with Jang-Mi, Suri's personal manager, who rushed to her, hugging her tightly. 

"Sweetheart are you okay?" Suri just smiled tiredly and nodded at her. 

"Suri should return back home with us. Even if we know that Joowon is not going to be anywhere near her, but I'm sure that she won't be able to stay home alone nor stay at her dorm." Chan said to JangMi who only nodded at him. 

"You can return back home, I'm going to drive them all back home don't worry." Euntae told JangMi and she shook her head, looking at Suri with tears almost running down her face.

"JangMi, I'm fine. You should return back home, its way too early." Suri said softly and her manager sighed knowing that she won't be able to do anything now, and that she had to wait till morning to tell her manager that they will have to stop Suri's comeback promotions. 

"Don't worry, JangMi. She's going to be with us now." Chan said and the lady only hugged Suri one last time before saying her goodbyes to everyone then left. "Lets go." Chan held Suri's hands walking her to the car. 

-- 

Cre.Ker Entertainment releases a heartbreaking statement about Lee Suri.

On 17th of November Cre.Ker  released an official statement regarding their Solo artist/ Ex Stray kids' member Lee Suri, that her comeback promotions would be stopped and the reason is heartbreaking. They said-

"Hello this is Cre.Ker, 

Last night our idol Lee Suri faced a terrible night as a sasaeng fan broke into her house, while she was inside and got into a physical contact with her, but luckily help was faster than him and they were able to catch him, putting him between the police hands. Lee had to be at the police station all night yesterday, for investigations. 

We'll take all legal actions to make sure that everyone is punished for their acts and we'll make sure that our idol is safe and not harmed anymore, but at the moment sadly she won't be able to continue promoting for her comeback  anymore.

We'll keep you updated on her, but at the moment Lee Suri is taking a rest and safely protected. 

Thank you,

Cre.ker managements."

Lee Suri's old company, JYP Entertainment also released a statement, regarding the situation, saying-

"Hello this is JYP Entertainment,  

We are heartbroken to say that our beloved Stray kids' Suri faced a terrible night as someone broke into her house, after she came back home from celebrating her first win as a solo artist under Cre.ker. 

Although Suri is not currently under JYP, but she'll always be part of JYP so as her original company we're  going to take all measures and actions for the protection of our artist's rights, we will put in our full effort to not cause harm to our idol anymore and we'll make sure she's always protected from now on. 

Thank you."

The news is really heartbreaking for all of us, but we hope that Suri is being well taken care of at the moment from both her companies, and Stray kids and The boyz. We all will be waiting for you until you come back, Suri.