Stressed out

Lee Suri set for a comeback on November 10 

Singer Lee Suri is making a comeback with her first new song since her debut, set to drop on November 10, her new agency, Cre.ker, said on Monday.

The agency posted a teaser image of Lee with the song's title 'Snapping' with a message, "2020 11 10 6PM" on its official social media account.

Suri was part of Stray kids until July, when she took a hiatus from the group and JYP, Re-debuting as a solo artist under Cre.ker on 13th of August on her birthday , and released her first debut single "April fools" 

Fans were more than happy to finally see Suri back inside the studio and ready to be back on stage. They also noticed, the Stray kids' boys showing support for the girl's new comeback and everyone's in love with the fact that their friendship is still as strong as ever. 

--

"Seriously, Rian. You're not helping yourself like that." Sangyeon said, and the girl in front of him sighed. "You've been in here for too long, and practicing for 6 hours straight isn't going to help you." Sangyeon was one of the few people that Suri listened to. Maybe because he was older than her, so she wanted to respect him or maybe because he looked a lot like Chan, and it reminded her a lot of her times with stray kids. 

The boyz' leader turned off the computer and walked over to Suri who was now on the floor laying down. "I know this comeback means a lot for you. I know its your first office comeback without the boys and I know how scary it is for you, but that doesn't mean you have to kill yourself for it you know that right? You have to rest as much as you practice. You have to eat too, when was the last time you had a proper meal?" 

"Sang-" 

"Okay, don't 'Sang' me. I'm calling Chan to pick you up." Suri groaned, throwing herself on the floor one more time, causing Sangyeon to let out a chuckle. A few minutes passes and Chan was already in front of her, standing beside Sangyeon, scolding her. 

"I can't believe you, Suri. I know this comeback is important for you and I know you want to do something special, but you can't overwork yourself like that, not because I'm not around that doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want, as you can tell Sangyeon is here too, the other members too. You can't worry us like that." 

"Are you done? Mom." Sangyeon couldn't help but chuckle, as he watched how Chan glared at Suri. It was really funny for him how Chan got so worried the second he called him, and made his way to the company in less than 15 minutes, and how he has been yelling at Suri for almost 10 minutes nonstop. "Okay, fine I'm sorry, but Chris, its not like I'm doing that everyday. Its just the more the date comes near the come I get stressed out." Suri got up from her laying position and sat down on the floor, looking at Chan and Sangyeon. Chan sighed, sitting down in front if Suri. Sangyeon smiled as he left the room, knowing that his job was done for today. 

"What's wrong?" Chan held both of her hands between his, noticing her unsure face. 

"I shouldn't have left, right?" 

"Su, What are you talking about?"

"I mean, I don't I have never been on a big stage without you guys before and I've never done this on my own, what if I failed?" 

"Riannon, You're not going to fail. You have been on a stage without us before, your stage with Jeno, you rocked th-"

"Because Jeno was there. I wasn't alone. Chris, I don't know if I want to do this anym-"

"Don't you dare say this. Suri, you've been through a lot of shit and finally when its time for you to do what you truly wanted with no drama around you, your acting like a baby. I know its scary for you to do this on your own, I know. If you want to come back to stray kids after this comeback then we'd be more than happy to have you back to us, but you need to do this one on your own, amazingly. You're going to do it on your own, amazingly and we will all be there for you, cheering for you, ready to have you back with opened arms if you want to come back." 

"Thank you." Suri leaned closer to Chan, wrapping her arms around his neck as he wrapped his around her waist. 

"This comeback is going to be amazing, Suri. I trust you."