New Rules

A/N: I wasn't really planning to update my SK book and focus on my NCT one but I love you guys too much.

"Can't believe we're just moving back because some people found out we're living alone." Suri said, putting her last back inside her room. 

"Can't believe you two are moving back." Seungmin mumbled, however Suri was quick to throw some pillow at him. 

"Don't be an ass, we were not that bad." 

"Yeah, not that bad." Lee Know joined the two in their room. "Hopefully we'll be able to sleep." 

"What does that mean?" Seungmin asked. "Sleep? What does sleep mean?"

"You know what? We should put some rules for you two." Felix joined and soon the others joined too, having a mini gathering in Suri and Hyunjin's room. "Like first thing first, no loud sex." 

"Hey-" Hyunjin tried to stop, yet the other members were quick to agree. 

"Keep it between you two, we don't want to know how good you make each other feel." Lee know said, and Suri was wondering why she came back to this dorm.

"No PDA, specially while we're eating." Chan said.

"Yes, please." Changbin took his eyes off his phone for a second to agree. 

"No flirting, you can flirt when you're alone." Felix added. 

"Should we just leave?" Suri rolled her eyes, walking over to her bed. 

"Well we hope, but you two just came back. If you can leave again we'll be grateful." Seungmin continued, and Hyunjin jumped on his bed right beside Suri.

"Fuck off." He grabbed her face, giving her a smooch. 

"Dude-" The other groaned, already getting up to leave. 

"You two are disgusting-" 

"I fucking hate it here." 

"I wish they can just move out again." 

Suri giggled as Hyunjin pulled away. "So, tell me how do you like our new old room?" Hyunjin joked and she once again giggled, giving him a peck. 

"Still as I remember it." 

"Wanna see if the bed is still the same?" Hyunjin winked and Suri couldn't help but laugh, pushing him slightly. 

"Well the others are outside." 

"Well that's the best part."