Wedding

"Don't you think I should wear this?" Suri already showed Seungmin 4 dresses so far, but it wasn't like she was planning to choose one of them any time soon.

2 months later after everything that happened and here they're. Suri and Jisung finally were a bit back to normal, after she realized that giving him a hard time would only cause her more trouble and he finally grew up, and started to move on from the idea that he caused her all this trouble. Stray kids were still going strong as ever, but without Suri, and as much as she wanted to be part of the group once again, they all thought that it would be the best thing if she just took a break from everything. Pretty much nothing changed between her and Hyunjin, except for the fact that most of the times, he was the one staying with her in her room and not Jeongin. They even considered moving rooms, but it never officially happened.

Oh and Euntae was getting married in almost two weeks. The group wasn't sure how to take the news. After all that means months without seeing him or him being around them and god only knows who's going to be their new manager, but Euntae assured them that he made sure that whoever's going to take his place until he comes back is someone who's going to actually take care of them.

The only thing that was actually stressing Suri out at the moment was what she was going to wear to the wedding. Seungmin was stressed too, because no matter how many dresses she put on, something inside her just told her to not like it. He wasn't really judging, the green dress and the pink one weren't that good anyways, but he really liked some of them already.

"Rian, I literally told you the white one is really good." Seungmin commented, but was she even listening?

"I don't want to wear white. You know what? I'm going to try the black one and if I don't like it then I'm not going to that freaking wedding." Seungmin rolled his eyes, knowing really well that Suri rather eat a freaking snake than not going to the wedding. He hummed as he watched her disappear inside the fitting room, turning his attention back to his phone. "Oh my god." A few minutes later he heard a gasp coming from the room and he wasn't sure if it was even a happy one.

"You okay?"

"Seungmin, if you don't like this one then fuck you." He rolled his eyes once again, as he waited for the girl to come out of the fitting room.

"Yo-"

"I know right?" The girl gave him a little spin as he couldn't help but smile at her widely not really caring anymore about the time he spent with her choosing the dress. He was sure that this one of her and she was sure too.

"Okay, we're buying this."

"Yes we are." She squealed excitedly as she ran back to take of the dress, ready to take it back home.

--

"What do you mean I can't see the dress?"

"I mean that you can't see it, Hyunjin."

"But why?" Suri wasn't fazed by the puppy eyes Hyunjin gave her as she only focused on her drama, thinking that it was the best idea to just ignore his ass and maybe then he'll shut up.

"Why what?" Hyunjin turned his attention to Jeongin who decided to join the two of them, jumping on his bed that wasn't touched in a few days.

"Suri doesn't want to show me the dress she bought with Seungmin." Hyunjin complained and Jeongin only giggled.

"Oh you mean the black one?"

"You saw it?" Hyunjin gasped, jumping on top of Jeongin who groaned.

"IN, you promised not to tell anyone that you saw it." Suri glared at the younger as he was suffocating under an angry Hyunjin.

"Why did Jeongin see it? Seungmin saw it too and I can't?"

"Because its a surprise. I don't want anyone to see it until its the wedding's day." Hyunjin groaned, laying on top of Jeongin, regretting not agreeing to go with Suri when she asked him to join her while she chose the dress. He knew that no matter how much he tried, Suri won't show him the dress. So he just decided to wait.

--

"Can someone tell Suri to be a bit faster?" Minho complained, throwing his body carefully on the couch, not wanting to ruin his suit.

"Jeongin, Jisung and Changbin are not even done. Why only Suri?" Chan chuckled, fixing his hair in the small mirror.

"I'll go see Suri." Hyunjin sprinted to the girl's room, ignoring Chan who was yelling for him to leave her alone, but who were they kidding, Hyunjin has been waiting for two weeks now to finally see the dress on her. "Rian." Hyunjin knocked loudly on the door, ignoring the fact that Suri might kill him if he kept knocking like that.

"You know what, I'm coming in." He said, opening the door. Hyunjin let out a gasp, his eyes almost popped out of its place. He eyed her up and down. The dress hugged her body perfectly, her hair was styled in a low ponytail just like how she always loves to do it, her makeup was fabulous on her, not like she never looked perfect for him without it. He was stunned, glad that he waited all this time to see this masterpiece in front of him.

"What are you looking at?" Her annoyed voice brought him back from his daydreaming.

"you." He said. "I'm looking at you." His boldness surprised her, causing her cheeks to turn into a light shade of pink covering her already pink cheeks from the makeup.

"Look away then." She turned away from him quickly trying to hid the blush on her face, but it was too late. Even if he didn't see it before, he did now as he walked over to her, turning her around, holding her forearms in his hands.

"I don't want to." His voice was really soft, not helping her situation at all. She was trying so hard not to be as bold as him and check him out just like how he was checking her out. He had a black suit on, with a white dress shirt, the first few buttons of it were opened showing his necklace. The same one as hers, the star necklace he got the both of them. "You look beautiful."

Their eyes locked and he wasn't sure if her eyes were always that bright or he was just imagining stuff. "Really beautiful. Extremely stunning, that I can't take my eyes off of you."

"S-shut up." She strutted and he wasn't sure when was the last time she was that frustrated. He chuckled, grabbing her chin softly between his fingers, before resting his forehead on hers.

"What if I don't want to?" Suri pushed him quickly as she heard a knock on the door, turning to look at the mirror quickly as if she was already looking at it.

"Are you guys ready?" Changbin asked and Suri quickly nodded, turning to look at him. "Aww, look at you. You look amazing Su, I feel like crying."

"Thank you, Binnie." The girl smiled brightly, pecking his cheeks softly as she made her way downstairs.

"Hey, you got mad at me when I told you the same thing." Hyunjin rushed his way out of the room, following her downstairs.

"Weirdos." Changbin chuckled, closing the now empty room's door as he followed the two downstairs.