Wise words

"Kevin put that down." Suri groaned, moving to where Kevin was, holding her laptop upside down for some reason.

"Why is it hot?" Kevin tried to take the laptop away from Suri, again, but the girl only glared at him.

"Because it has been on for 20 hours. I had it on sleep for more than two days I guess."

"Lee SunHwa, why-"

"I forgot, okay? Now, shut up and eat your pizza." Kevin looked at the girl longer than her liking, causing her to turn around, giving him her back. When he called her over to come hang out with him at his dorm, since no one was home except him, he never knew that she was going to be grumpy the whole time.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, huh?" Suri only turned around to glare at Kevin, sighing turning around completely looking at him now. "What happened?"

"Asking for a friend, not me. A frien-"

"Yea, yea, whatever." Kevin cut her off, causing her only to glare at him, her cheeks flushing.

"A friend of mine, liked this guy awhile ago, but they weren't on good terms, you know? Then they both dated different people and they kept like going back and forth, and then they broke up with who they were dating- My friend and they guy she liked, not me. Anyways, they broke up with the people they used to date, and they kinda, just kinda confessed their feelings to each other, but they agreed- my frie- you know what I mean, anyways they agreed that they won't date, until on Christmas night- My friend and the guy she liked, they umm, they kind of kisse-"

"How do you kind of kiss?" Kevin interuppted.

"Kevin." Suri whined, causing Kevin to apologizing, eating his pizza, silently nodding at what the girl was saying. "So after they kissed- Look, the issue here, is that the girl, I mean my friend, dated someone who's friends with the guy she likes now, like they all were friends, we're still- I mean, they're still friends, but the problem is, I'm sc- My friend is scared of two things, maybe more- no wait, first, that something bad would happen to the group of friends, because of her relationship with th- the, umm that guy, and second-"

"She's scared of love?" Kevin cut the girl off, and she nodded quickly at him. He chuckled, before putting the unfinished piece of pizza down, looking at the girl. "Well, I guess, your friend-" Kevin started, specifying the 'friend' part.

"Your friend, should take a break. You get me? Like she went through a lot, because of boys and dating in general. She knows what she wants, I know that and I know that her feelings for the guy are real and that she's not messing around, but she needs a break. She needs to focus on herself more-"

"What if I- She broke his heart?" Suri didn't realize that she was crying, until Kevin gave her a tissue.

"If he really loves you-"

"My friend."

"If he really loves your 'friend' then he'll wait for her no matter what. You really care about your friend, huh? You're even crying because her love life." Kevin joked, causing the girl to throw her used tissue at him. Kevin chuckled once again, giving her another one. "You need to talk to Hyunjin, Su. If he really loves you then he'll wait for you and if he doesn't want to wait, then he's not right for you."

"Its not about me, shut up."

"I know, I know. Come here." Kevin opened his arms for the crying girl, chuckling as she wrapped her arms around him, crying her heart out.