April Fools

Song used: *April fools(0401)-Jimin Park

Weren't you the one who ended it?
But you keep calling
what's wrong with you?
I was doing fine

She was sure that it was his fault, but she tried her best not to believe in that, to believe that he wasn't the bad person, but her. She lied to herself, she was only lying to herself, because he knows, the others know too, but why was he still trying to talk to her, trying to fix things, wasn't he the one who decided to treat her like an object that he can control whenever he feels like it. She was doing fine without all of this.

You make me lose my mind
now, why are you calling me?
i'm sure it's awkward at first
being alone

She was going crazy because of him, first he made her feel loved, he loved her so much that she fell in love with him more, then he fucked her up, he made her fell like hell, and now he's trying to call her back, trying to fix things. She knows that its hard for him, she was sure of that after all he wasn't used to being this alone, but he made her feel alone too, so what's the difference?

Just stop talking
I'm falling for you again
just stop, draw a line so you won't cross it
I won't go back to you, no more

She wasn't going to lie, there was days were she felt as if she was still in love with him, she still wanted him, she still needed him, but then she remembers everything. She remembers their days and sadly all the memories were sad ones, so she wanted him to stop, to stop trying to win her back, because he wasn't going to win her back, she won't go back to him, no more. She had her life now, and he has to find his own too.

April fools, stop playing
anyone can see you're lying

down, you try to break me down (you are fool)
I was doing fine, but why are you in my heart?
april fools, I remember that day

He was just a joke, a big joke that wasn't even funny. She was just dumb to fall for his lies, but the others weren't. They knew he was lying, they knew he was playing her. He loved her? She can't help but find it one of the jokes that he told her, he never loved her, never did and never will. He just pulled her down, he broke her, he fucked her up, he made her feel like shit, but why was he still in her heart, why can't she hate him, like she thought she could, she was doing alright without him, but she was the one who told him 'I love you' first, what a joke.

With a worried tone, you asked if I slept well
even your trebling sighs are the same, nothing has changed
I know what it feels like
stop saying I'm a good person
you didn't like it when I was next to you
I'm sick of you acting like you're the nice guy

He acts like he cares, texting her 'good morning' and 'good night, 'take care' and 'make sure that you're sleeping well'. He hasn't changed, he was still the same person, a caring person who fucked her up. Only now he realized that she was the victim, the good person, the one who was hurting, only now he realized that, but back then he was the nice guy, the one who she was hurting. He didn't want her around anyone, not even around him, she was so sick of that.

Just stop talking
I'm falling for you again
just stop, draw a line so you won't cross it
I won't go back to you, no more

He still had her heart, he was still in her heart, she wasn't able to hate him after everything. She tried to, she really did, but every single time she failed, so she wanted him to stay away, to stay as far as possible from her. She won't back to him, not anymore.

April fools, stop playing
anyone can see you're lying
down, you try to break me down (you are fool)
I was doing fine, but why are you in my heart?
april fools, I remember that day

He was nothing, but a fool. A stupid asshole, who made her so in love with him, just to break her down, pull her down, fuck her up. She was nothing to him. He was just happy that he had the girl that every other guy was fighting for, he felt as if he won lottery, but he lost it. He lost her when he joked her around. The day he told her that he loved her back, what a joke.

Just how you let go of my hand first,
I can do that too
all the promises we've made, saying how it's us
nothing was fulfilled
don't fall into our memories
let go of me now

He let her go first, he broke her first, he made her cry first, he made her feel lonely first, so of course she can do that too to him, can she? He promised her a lot of things. He promised to love her, protect her and never make her cry, he broke all of them, he didn't really do any of them, she can't even remember the good memories, they never had any good memories. She wanted him to stop, to leave her alone, to stop texting and trying to fix things between them.

April fools, stop playing
anyone can see you're lying
down, you try to break me down (you are fool)
(you're gonna, you're gonna break me down)
I was doing fine, but why are you in my heart?
april fools, I remember that day
fools, stop playing
anyone can see you're lying
down, you try to break me down (you are fool)
I was doing fine, but why are you in my heart?
april fools, I remember that day

H

e played her good, she fell for it and now she was regretting all the time she lost on him. He broke her so much, that she doesn't even know if she'll ever be able to fall in love again with anyone, because somehow he still had her heart, because she can't hate him, as much as he played her, lied to her, she can't hate him. Everyone knew that he was lying, she knows it too, but he still had her heart, he was still in her heart. The day they told each other they loved each other so much that they'll never break each other, what a joke.