Worried

"Hey." Chan looked at the now opened door, confused, as Suri stood there staring at him blankly. Both her cheeks were red and Chan thought that she was blushing.

"You can come in." He said, more in a confused tone, as the girl silently walked inside the room, closing the door, as she made her way to sit on his bed. "Are you okay?"

"I had a dream."

"A nightmare?" Chan asked, turning around so he was now fully looking at him from his place on his chair. He focused on her face, her emotionless face, as she looked at him. Suri shook her head, furrowing her eyebrows together.

"I was a croissant." Chan's eyes closed, disappointingly for a brief second, before looking at the girl again, who wasn't done yet. "You were a bagel, and you were running after me."

"A croissant and a bagel?"

"Are you mad at me?" Suri asked, suddenly and Chan wasn't sure if he should consider that normal.

"What does that have to do with your croissant and bagel?" 

"If a bagel runs after a croissant then the bagel is mad at the croissant-"

"Who the fuck told you that?"

"Minho."

"And you believed him?" Chan stared at the girl's blank face and things were becoming weirder. "Are you drunk?" He asked.

"Are you drunk?" Suri repeated, narrowing her eyes at him. Chan now understood why her cheeks were bright red, but he couldn't understand why she was drunk now, when it was 1PM.

"Suri, who made you drink? Did someone break your heart again?" Chan only chuckled, as the girl fell back on his bed, spreading her hands over her head. He grabbed the cup of water on his desk, walking over to her. "Come on drink some water."

"But you're mad at me." Chan doesn't remember when was the last time he saw the girl drunk, but he definitely remembers that she didn't cry when she got drunk, so the tears on her face startled him. "Minho even knows."

"I'm gonna freaking kill him." Chan mumbled, walking over to Suri, only now realizing that only Minho would be the one to get Suri drunk midday.

"Now you're mad at Minho too?" Suri groaned, trembling as Chan tried to stop her.

"I'm not mad Suri. Come on, drink some water, hmm?" The drunk girl looked at Chan for a moment, getting up, letting him help her drink. "Now why don't you tell me where is Minho?"

"So you can kill him?" Suri pouted and Chan couldn't help but laugh, definitely enjoying this side of her, that he barely saw.

"Yeah, maybe."

"Can you kill Hyunjin too?" Suri still had the same pout on her face, causing Chan to look at her confused, waiting for her to continue. "Why do I have to like him so much?"

"You fall in love easily huh?" Chan joked, and the girl let out a sad sigh, nodding her head. "Why is liking him a bad thing, though? Last thing I remember that the guy was head over heals for you." 

"He says that he is, but you know what love is shit. I hate being in love, I hate falling in love, I hate boys too."

"So you like girls?" Chan was having a great time, watching the girl struggle with her words, and her unsteady moves, as she rocked back and forth every once in awhile.

"I'm leaving some for you. I'm being nice enough and I'm leaving the girls for you and the others, even though I think Minho and Jisung are going to get married one day, but that's not something we should be worried about now. You know what happens every single time I fall in love? They break my heart, and when then there's Hyunjin, who actually likes me and-"

"Suri, I'm sorry to cut you off, but never doubt Jeno or Jisung's love for you, both guys loved-"

"But they broke my heart, and what I'm trying to say it that I'm afraid that I might break Hyunjin's heart, because I'm not ready and what if he just loses interest in me because he doesn't want to wait-"

"Then he wasn't the right person too. If he's not planning to wait then he doesn't deserve you. You need your time, and space and peace to finally be able to love again, and to be able to trust again. Hyunjin will wait, trust me. I know its hard for you to trust, but I know that Hyunjin is welling to wait and wait for you-"

"Doesn't that make me selfish? Wanting him to wait until I'm ready, I'm literally stopping his love lif-"

"What love life? Why are you acting like he has girls waiting for him to just give them a sign and they'd be on their knees for him." Chan was aware of the girl's insecurities and worries that grew on her after everything that happened to her, and he wasn't blaming her, even though Hyunjin didn't even make her doubt his love for her.

"We both know that if Hyunjin wants to get a girl he'd get one." 

"And he chose you." Chan was aware that the girl was a bit sober by now, not fully, but good enough to be able to remember every word he says. "If Hyunjin wanted to go have fun with other girls, he won't be there beside you 24/7, he won't be beside you every single night, he won't be constantly reminding you that he loves you. Dude, he has his full attention on you, I'm surprised you were even able to get drunk with Minho. If Hyunjin thought that you wanting to wait is selfish after everything you have been through, then he's an ass, but Hyunjin is thankfully not one, so you stop being an ass and go take a nap, because you're drunk."

"So your bagel self is not mad at me?"

"My bagel self would be mad at you if you don't go sleep now."

"I'm craving a croissant though."

"Lee Minho."