What she wants

"She's crazy man, like she came all the way to the company thinking that Hyunjin would just have her back like that." Seungmin eyes focused on his laptop, glancing at Suri every few minutes. 

"I mean, you never know how she's thinking." 

"That's what I'm scared of." Seungmin said, causing Suri to get up from her laying position and look at him. 

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"This girl is crazy, Su. She could literally be planning something bad if she doesn't get what she wants." Seungmin turned his attention away from his laptop to Suri. "Expect anything from her." 

"Its the fact that-" And before Suri could even continue, her phone started ringing. 

"Who is it?" Seungmin asked, studying her confused face. 

"I don't know." Suri mumbled, answering the call. "Hello?" 

"Hey." She looked at Seungmin confused, waiting for whoever on the other side to introduce themselves. "Its Myunhee." Suri wasn't sure how exactly how to answer, what to even said and it looked like the girl on the other line was aware of that too. 

"You must be surprised, huh?" She let out a chuckle, as Suri stayed silent not daring to say a word to her. Seungmin took the phone from the girl, putting it on speaker, still wondering who was on the other line. "Suri, how dumb are you to actually think that Hyunjin will stay with you?" Seungmin only then knew who was talking. His gaze kept shifting between the girl in front of him and the phone in his hand. 

"Why don't you break up with him? Its not that hard, just break up with him and I'll make sure that he's okay after that." The girl continued, knowing well that Suri on the other line was listening to her. "Do you even like him, Suri? Let's be real, do you even like anyone you dated before?" 

"You go from one guy to the other really quick, Suri. Its funny how they all believe you too, you're really good with convincing people that you like them, huh-" 

"Okay, that's it." Seungmin turned off the speakers, putting the phone on his ears. "You act like you liked Hyunjin, because from what I remember is that you liked his money so much. Why are trying so hard? He doesn't want you, he doesn't like you and you think by hurting Suri and just throwing some lies at her, Hyunjin will come back running to you? Why would he want someone like you in his life? You better not talk to Suri again, and don't even think about calling her or even going anywhere near her again, if by any chance I find out that you even thought of coming near her, you really won't like me, and I'm sure you already don't. Same goes with Hyunjin, stay away from him. He doesn't want you, have some respect for yourself." Seungmin hung up the call, throwing the phone somewhere on the bed, just standing in his place for a moment, trying to calm down first, before crouching down in front of Suri. 

"Hey-" 

"I'm not like that-"

"Suri, I know-" 

"Seungmin, I don't just go from one guy to another, I- I'm not playing with Hyunjin's feelings, I'm serio-"

"Suri, listen to me. You need to calm down first okay, you're shaking." Seungmin stopped the girl, putting a hand on her leg, and the other one held her hand, trying to calm her shaking body down. He tried to make her look at him, but her eyes kept wandering all around the room and he knew he had to calm her down. "Can you look at me? Suri, look at me." He felt as if he was talking to himself, and it only worried him more. 

"Okay, if you can hear me, take a deep breathe with me Suri, okay? Let's do it together, Okay, in and out." Seungmin held Suri's hand tighter, as he watched her breathe shakily and kept doing the same thing with her, until he made sure that she was calm and not shaking anymore. "Suri?" He called out for her once again and she finally looked at him. 

"You need to understand that whatever Myunhee said was not true, she's just jealous and she's trying to get Hyunjin back-"

"Do you think he'll go back to her?" Suri mumbled and Seungmin sighed frustratingly, as tears started to fall down her face. 

"Hyunjin loves you. This boy has been in love with you since day one and I know you do too, so don't let her get into your head, Suri." Seungmin said and the girl only nodded her head softly. "You want me to get him?" Suri quickly shook her head.

"No, no. Its okay, don't tell him about this." Seungmin looked at her for a second before getting up and nodding his head.

"I'll-"

"Hey- Everything is okay?" Seungmin was cut off, when the door was opened and Felix entered. He looked at the two of them confused, before he saw Suri's face full of dried tears. "What happened?" 

"Nothing, nothing. Can you stay with her for a moment? I just remembered that Chan wanted me for something." Felix nodded his head quickly at Seungmin, before rushing to sit beside Suri. Seungmin left the room, walking downstairs, and it didn't take him more than a few seconds to see the guy.

"Hyunjin." The taller guy stopped what he was doing and looked at Seungmin. 

"Yes?" 

"Myunhee called Suri." Seungmin said, as soon as he was standing in front of Hyunjin. 

"Wha- What the fuck?" Hyunjin tried to push past Seungmin to go upstairs to see Suri, but he stopped him. "Seungmin, let me-"

"Can you listen? Suri doesn't even want you to know." Hyunjin looked at him confused. 

"What happened?" 

"I'll tell you, but just to let you know Myunhee won't stop until she gets what she wants."