Paparazzi

"Do you have 30 missed calls from Chan or is it only me?" Hyunjin entered his shared room with Suri, giving her a confused look.

"No, I actually have 45!" The two were barely even awake, and weren't even thinking properly. Suri sighed, grabbing her phone to call Chan, not knowing what could be so important, but it probably was. Chan was so quick to pick up that it even confused her more. 

"Where the fuck were you two?"

"Sleeping?" Suri was able to hear Chan's frustrated sigh. "What's going on?" 

"Have you checked your phone? The internet is going crazy over you two! Rumors are going around that you two are dating." Chan started, and Suri's eyes widened, staring at Hyunjin. "Come back home quickly." Chan hung up, and the two were left panicking. 

"They will take care of it right? The company will take care of it. I'm sure. I mean-"

"Hey, Hey, its fine. Nothing bad is going to happen." Hyunjin stood in front of Suri, holding her face between his hands, looking down at her. He leaned his forehead on hers, taking a deep breath, causing her to do the same. "We'll be okay, nothing bad will happen." 

--

Something bad happened. The second the two got out of their house, 30 paparazzi cameras were shoved in their faces and Hyunjin didn't know where was the security, or anyone that could possibly stop them. It didn't stop here, when Hyunjin noticed some fans too, and he knew it would only get worst. He quickly stood in front of Suri, holding on of her arms around his torso, while the other one pushing past people, slowly moving them both to his car. 

"Are you two really dating?" 

"Are you two filming a new project?" 

"Do you think this will affect Stray kids as a group?" 

Hyunjin held into Suri's arm tighter, trying his best to politely push past people, not wanting any more scandals. He felt Suri's hand tightly hold onto his jacket. 

"You two should break up."

"He's way better than you Suri." 

Hyunjin heard fans scream here and there, and it didn't stop there, it only became worst when they started cursing and throwing stuff at Suri. "That's fucking, enough." He was about to turn to yell at whoever was talking, but Suri only held into him tighter, pushing him slightly. 

"Just walk, ignore them." She said firmly, and he was sure that she was about to either cry or get mad, and he didn't want both scenarios to happen. The two were almost in front of the car, when he felt Suri being pulled away from him. He turned around quickly, and saw her on the floor. He quickly pushed past people once again, pushing the girls that were surrounding her, quickly helping her up. 

"Fuck off." He lost control, screaming at the girls around them, but was once again just pushed by Suri. "If you fucking touch her once again, you're fucking done."

"Hyunjin." Suri warned once again, but he didn't even hear her. 

"Who the heck do you think you-"

"Hwang Hyunjin, just let's leave." Suri held into Hyunjin's hand once again, and this time she was the one leading both of them to his car. Quickly, Hyunjin helped her inside, before rushing to his seat, leaving the place. The moment he felt they were away from them, he parked the car quickly, turning to Suri. 

"Are you hurt? Any where? Sweetheart, please, tell me?" He started panicking, turning to her, holding her arms, to her face, to her hands. "Please tell me you're okay."

"I'm okay, Hyunjin. I promise you, I'm fine." 

"No, they pushed you, you fell and-"

"I know, I know, but I am okay. I promise you, I'm okay. Let's just go, please." Hyunjin let out a sigh, driving once again, putting his hand on top of her thigh. Suri held into his hand, giving it a soft squeeze, assuring him that she was fine, and then her phone rang. She quickly got it out, letting out a sigh.

"Chris." She told Hyunjin, before answering. "Hell-"

"Are you okay? What happened?" She was able to hear the panic in Chan's voice and she heard the others around him too. 

"How did you know?"

"Its all over social media? Are you okay?" 

"We're both fine, I promise. We're on our way." Suri said, and Chan let out another sigh.

"Don't come, they're outside our dorm and the company too. I don't think it will be that easy." Suri turned on the speaker, so Hyunjin could hear too. "You two need to go somewhere until we can see what will do about this." 

"Where will we go?" Hyunjin asked.

"Stay at a hotel or something, but make sure no one sees you two, one of us will come meet you when people leave." Chan continued. "Stay safe." He hung up and the two of them looked at each other. 

"Now, where should we go?"