All the memories we had

It wasn't a lie. Jisung was in love with her since forever. Every one was just so blind to see. Too blind to realise how he wanted to scream to the whole world that he loved her, that he wanted her. Everything was too clear.

"We're one" ;Chp book1

It was that day Chan decided to add Suri to SK. That day him and Changing were so into their conversation that Jisung turned to look at the confused girl, and softly smiled at her when no one noticed.

"What do you think?" Chan asked Changbin again, hoping he won't have a different answer.

"I really like that, but did he agree?"

"I was just texting him and he agreed."

"He did?"

"What do you think about that thing we were talking about Suri?" Jisung looked at the 1 girl, starting a random conversation with her.

"I really like it Sung. What do you think about that other thing we talked about that other time?" Suri answered him, as if she understood what they were talking about and of course Jiusng went along with her too.

"What are you even talking about?" Chan asked the two youngest, but Jisung shook his head at him.

"We're not telling you, because you're talking about something that we don't understand."

He was in love with the idea of how random they were together. How he'd literally start a conversation with her and she'd go along even if she doesn't understand any shit. It was how he can be weird with her, how he can be himself around her.

--

"We're one"; P2 ;Chp book1

Do you even realise that this is not about her being cool and nice? Like this has nothing to do with her personality. Why would we add a girl? We're perfectly fine just like how we are. Why would we even add any other member? We're good like that." Hyunjin finally said what he wanted to say since all of this started.

"We know it has nothing to do with personalities, since we have you." Jisung said and Chan knew he had to step on before this gets dirty.

He wanted to break Hyunjin's face. Maybe his whole body too. He already hated the guy, but the fact that he had to disrespect the girl he was in love with like that killed him that he wanted to kill Hyunjin too, but physically not mentally.

--

"We're getting ice cream" ;Chp book1

Everything about that day screamed 'I love you'. How he was looking for her just like he always did. How he was worried about her more than anyone else, and it wasn't as if the others weren't worried about her, but he only wanted her attention. He really did.

He hated running, but he ran to see her and to be with her quicker and he didn't even care about how he almost died. When he saw her laying on the floor he felt that he wanted to protect her, care for her and love her. When she talked to him about what hurt her, he knew that he had to protect her, care for her and love her.

He fell in love more if that was even possible when she got so happy over ice cream. He fell in love with her so easily, that it scared him.