If things were different; SPECIAL CHAPTER; P3

A/N; THIS WAS SO EMOTIONAL TO WRITE.

"Okay I'm giving you five seconds if you're not outside the house, I'll freaking break your neck." Chan said, glaring at the other guy that wasn't even paying attention to him.

"Just one more kiss." He smiled again at the girl, grabbing her face softly, pecking her lips once again. 

"Seriously-" 

"Another quick one." Chan was cut off once again, watching the two kiss again, giggling loudly. 

"Suri, go upstairs." Chan tried again, but once again was ignored. 

"Yeah, yeah- One more? One more." The guy mumbled, his lips almost not leaving the girl's "One m-"

"Han fucking Jisung, we're leaving." Chan had enough of the two, walking over to them, grabbing the back of Jisung's shirt, pulling him away from the girl. 

"Hey, we were doing important stuff." He tried to push Chan away, to go back to the girl who was still laughing about the whole situation from her place. 

"Yeah, and you still have three unfinished tracks, and the deadline is more important than you two sucking each other faces." Changbin said, flicking Jisung's forehead, before waving at Suri, closing the door behind the three of them. Suri smiled widely, and was about to turn around to go back to her room upstairs, when the door was opened once again and a panicked Jisung appeared in front of her, grabbing her face once again. 

"One more quick one-" 

"Han fucking Jisung-" 

~Home alone; p2; BOOK1 

It was killing him. Killing him that he didn't know what to do anymore, or how to fix anything. He missed her, but he knows that he fucked up and he doesn't deserve her. He wanted to talk to her, but he didn't even know what he was going to say. He was sure that no matter what things will never be the same between them.

Jisung: Hey, How have you been?

Jisung: I'm sorry that I'm texting you, I'm so sorry.

Jisung: I don't have anything to say to be honest.

Jisung: I don't even know why I'm doing this, but Suri I want you to know that I regret everything and I know that won't fix anything. I know it won't help me with anything, but I'm so sorry.

Jisung: You're more than beautiful, and you deserve the whole world and I was too stupid to ruin everything between us. Please take care of yourself.

Jisung's tears were running down his face, as he threw his phone beside him on the bed, hugging his knees close to him, not knowing why he decided to text her. He really didn't know what to do anymore. He grabbed his phone quickly as he heard a small buzz coming from it. He stared at Suri's contact for awhile not really believing that she texted him back. He opened the chat quickly, only for his tears to run down his face more, if it was even possible. 

-

"I- I was actually going to make something to eat, but I don't really know what to do." Suri chuckled, embarrassed as she had both her hands behind her back, looking anywhere but Hyunjin.

"Do you want me to cook for you?" Suri turned to him quickly, before shaking her head quickly.

"No, I don't want to die." Hyunjin rolled his eyes, looking at her disgustingly.

"I just want to let you know that I've been practicing and I'm really good now, so don-"

"Hyunjin you can't even make a cup of tea." Hyunjin faked a gasp, before pushing Suri away from the fridge, pushing her to sit on one of the chairs, giving her his back.