New friendships

"Boys you're not doing it right, again." Minho commented. The others nodded as they did the same part again, following Minho's steps.

"We're back." A voice startled them, causing Chan to stop the music, turning his attention to Suri and Jihyun. "Jihyun got us ice cream."

"We're on a diet." Hyunjin commented and Jihyun rolled her eyes at him, jokingly.

"Come on, Hyunjin. A cheat meal isn't going to hurt anyone, plus I'm not going to tell anyone." She gave him his ice cream, moving to give Felix and Jeongin theirs.

"I'm starting to like you more that Euntae." Changbin joked and the others laughed.

"Hey, I'm going to tell him you said that." Minho said and Changbin threw the nearest thing to him at Minho. "We have to perfect this dance, though. We have a few days until the performance."

"Yes, we have to." Suri said, too focused on her ice cream.

"Shut up, hiatus queen. I think its time for you to join us again, its been awhile." Hyunjin said, causing Suri to roll her eyes at him.

"She needs the break, and she'll be back when she needs to." Jihyun said, her eyes on the computer in front of her, probably doing some work.

"See, this is why I like her more than all of you." Suri said, faking a smile at the boys.

"Hey, I'm going to tell- Oh wait you just said that in front of us." Felix stopped himself, causing the others to laugh.

"Come on, let's continue." Minho got up and the others followed him. Jihyun looked at all of them and noticed that something was off. Someone was off.

--

Jihyun was making her way to the practice room, remembering that she left her wallet there. The members left to go back to their dorm an hour ago after they were done practicing. Jihyun opened the room, only to be startled seeing that one of them was still inside. "Han, why didn't you go back home with them?"

Jihyun was still new around the members, but the only member that almost acted as if he wasn't there was only Jisung, which she was told differently. Euntae mentioned that he was one of the loudest members in the group, and that she should be careful around him, because most of the time he wasn't listening to whatever orders Euntae gave him, but it was completely different for her. It was like he was the only member that actually listened to her whenever she ordered them to do something. 

"Oh, Hello manager-nim. I'm still working on this par-"

"I told you all to call me Jihyun freely. Plus you have been practicing all day, you should take a rest just like the others. Overworking yourself won't help you, Han." Jihyun walked over to her wallet, thinking that Jisung would just listen to her and close the room and going back home.

"I-I won't be here for long, just another-"

"Han, you should rest. Again overworking yourself isn't going to make you perfect that dance."

"But-"

"There's not buts, Han-"

"Can you leave me alone." Han snapped, startling Jihyun. The girl sighed.

"I will leave you alone, Jisung, but remember my words and if you ended up getting hurt, trust me you won't like how I'm going to react." Jihyun was about to leave the room, she heard Jisung groan from behind her, before he stopped her.

"I'm sorry. I'm just stressed and I-"

"If you're stressed you can talk to me. I know I'm still not close to all of you, but I'm still your manager for now. Don't see it as talking to your manager, see it as talking to a friend." Han sighed, closing his eyes, before taking another deep breathe. "Come on, lets go grab some coffee."

He hesitated, not sure what to say or do. "Come on, Jisung. We don't have all day." Jihyun grabbed his bag throwing it at him, before making her way out of the room, knowing that Jisung was following her.