Bumper cars

A/N: I WAS LISTENING TO ALEX&SIERRA AND I HAD THIS IDEA SO BAR WITH ME, PLUS I'M THE BIGGEST ALEX AND SIERRA FAN!!

-LISTEN TO BUMPER CARS WHILE READING THIS IF YOU WANT.

HAN X SURI 

Can't help wondering
Why you're thinking
Wherever you are
Late night movies,
Careless drinking
To cover these scars
And as much as I wanna be with you, I know

Suri sat on her bed, looking out of the window, waiting for Jisung. Some movie was playing in front of her on her laptop, she thought it would clear her mind, but it did nothing. She grabbed the wine glass beside her, taking another sip, not even sure how many glasses she had before this one. Her mind kept wondering, it went back and forth. She wanted to call him, see where he was, but she knew better! If she called him, it would only leave more scars on her heart, and she couldn't help but want him, want to be with him. 

You and me, we're bumper cars

The more I try to get to you

The more we crash apart, no

Round and round we chase the sparks

But all that seems to lead to Is a pile of broken parts

The more she thought of it, they were never meant to be. They only hurt each other. The more she tried to get closer to him, to bring the older him, they only hurt each other more. She knew that he was hurt too, he never wanted to break her like that. No matter how much he tried to change, going round and round, he only broke her more.

 Good intentions,

All these questions

We're sitting alone

All roads since you
,
Are wrong directions

I'll never get home

And it's making me wanna be with you, I know

Jisung never meant to hurt her like this, he never meant to break her, to watch her fall apart like that. He asked himself, why? when did all of this happen? why was he doing all of this? He hated himself, he hated what he was doing to her. He never wanted to be home because of it and it only made him wish to be with her more. 

This was supposed to be fun

This was supposed to be the one

Maybe we stayed too long

Maybe we played all wrong

This was supposed to be good

But I know, I know

He thought that the second he has her, everything will be okay, everything will be normal, they will have the best time of their lives. He thought she was the one. She is the one for him, but he's not the one for her. She thought that they waited way too long, they wished for this for a long time, and they ended up ruining everything. This was supposed to be good. Who were they kidding, they were better off alone. 

We're bumper cars

Bumper cars

The more I try to get to you

The more we crash apart

They can't be together, they only hurt each other. The more they try to get to each other, the more they crash apart. They can't be together, after all they were bumper cars.