Daydream

Suri was sleepy already although, it was still 7PM, but the preparation for the new comeback was tiring all of them so much, and everyone was literally giving their all, since this was the first comeback in a long time for all of them to finally be together again. 

Jeongin was hanging way too much with Chan the past few days, and she was even too tired to question where they were, but she was sure that she won't be happy about whatever they were planning. She walked to the studio, searching for her jacket, knowing that she last left it there. 

"Oh, what are you doing h- Wow, you look awful" She asked, as soon as she entered, and saw Jisung leaning on the table in front of the laptop. 

"Thank you so much." Jisung sarcastically answer, causing Suri to let out a chuckle, walking over to him, sitting beside him. 

"What's up?" She looked in front of him, seeing his notebook, and laptop. "Struggling to write again?" She asked and he nodded. Suri sighed, knowing how bad it gets whenever Jisung struggle to write something new, and how poorly he starts to treat himself.

"I don't know, I guess I'm just stressed, since this comeback is different." He mumbled, looking at her, as he rested his head on his crossed arms. 

"Do you have anything in mind?" Suri asked, grabbing his notebook from under his arms, knowing that he won't mind her looking through it. 

"Well not really." Suri looked through the unfinished lyrics, not really coming across anything special, although everything still sounded nice. "See, I told you and I can't even think of anything new." Jisung said, letting out a groan, burying his head in his arms. 

"This one is actually good." Suri finally came across a few messily written words. Jisung looked at what she was talking about, shaking his head quickly.

I feel like a mess, my head is a disaster
When I open my eyes, my room is hollow again
It felt like a dream, but it must have been a dream, yeah
The world in my eyes was more ecstatic than a miracle
You looked sad there, but why?

"Its done." 

"Yeah, we can finish it." 

"We?" He looked at her weirdly, causing her to nod her head quickly.  "Suri-"

"I'm free already. I don't have anything special, me and Leeknow already finished choreographing most songs, or at least I finished helping him, he'll continue on his own. Plus you know how its like when we write together. We finish the songs quicker. Come on, like the old days, Sung." Jisung sighed, looking at his notebook, then at the girl for a second. 

"Fine, but only if you duet with me." 

"Deal." 

-- 

"Are you two ready?" Euntae looked at both Jisung and Suri, waiting for the stylist to fix their clothes. The two of them were preparing for the music video of their song, and although the were literally only going to sit down and sing, Jisung was really nervous. 

"I guess we are." Suri said, smiling at their manager, before turning to Jisung who smiled down at her and nodded his head at Euntae. Both of them had kind of matching outfits, Suri had a white dress, while Jisung had a white dress shirt and black pants. The two made their way to where the two chairs were located. "Why do you look so nervous?" Suri asked, causing Jisung to look at her for a second, before turning to look away. 

"Its been awhile, I guess. I don't know." Suri couldn't help but chuckle, before giving him a soft pat on his leg.

"You'll do amazing, just remember, like the old times." 

"Yeah, the old times." He gave her a soft smile, before turning to the cameras, taking a deep breathe as the music started. 

I have no sense of reality and I get dizzy from anemia
I'm walking somewhere at the edge of the faint memories
You spill water on the back of your hand where the warmth remains
I'm still out of breath, yeah, yeah

Did I have a long, long dream? Everything is just unfamiliar
I must have left too many feelings by your side
Did I have a long dream?
Your memories were too sweet for me to forget easily

It was all a dream, all a dream, all a dream

Yeah
My forehead is crooked like I'm angry
Time is twisted, a day feels like a year
I now understand the meaning of the breakup, uh
Your face looks foggy in my head
With a dry sigh, I wipe away my gloomy face
The soft corners of my lips folded down without hesitation
I'll weep every night in the grave of memories

So many questions and answers we exchanged
Followed by a cheesy joke
How can I bury even the sound of laughter in my heart?

Did I have a long, long dream? Everything is just unfamiliar
I must have left too many feelings by your side
Did I have a long dream?
Your memories were too sweet for me to forget easily

Were you a star? or a miracle?
Was it the fever of youth?
Na, na-na-na-na-na-na, hey
Was it all a dream or a sigh (Oh)
Was it the thirst of lonely youth (Ooh)

It was all a dream, all a dream, all a dream

Song used; *Daydream- B.I ft Lee Hi