Lean on

A/N: Hello, babies. So first of all, welcome back. Second I have a new book that I'm going to be publishing soon, maybe today not sure yet, but I've been working on it for awhile, like a really really long time and I told you guys about it before, but never mentioned what it was going to be about, but anyways. I'm so excited to publish it, because its really one of the hardest books I have ever wrote in my life, or maybe I'm just over dramatic, but I'll tell you all about it when its up. Now enjoy more Suri time.

She was passing around the room, not being able to sit down for a few seconds. She was nervous, she never did this before, at least not on her own, she never went on stage on her own, and now she was debuting on her own. Times like this makes her regret leaving, regret taking this decision, and her overthinking wasn't helping at all. 

What if no one came? What if no one supported her? What if her song sucked? What if her new company gave up on her, and JYP doesn't want her back? Her what if's didn't stop, until she heard a soft knock on the door. Her new manager Jang-Mi opened the door for her, and smiled widely at her. "Someone is here to see you." Jang-Mi, opened the door wider, causing Suri to break down in tears. 

"Happy birthd-"

"Chris-" She rushed to the guy, causing him to hug her quickly. 

"What happened?" 

"I can't go there on my own, all eyes will be on me. Christopher, I can't-" 

"Okay, first of all, don't ever call me Christopher, ever again. Ever. Second, oh my gosh Suri. You have been doing this for years, what happened?" He could help, but joke as he wiped her tears with his sweatshirt's sleeve. "Suri you're going to do amazing." 

"But Christopher, I-" 

"I'm going to fucking kill you." Chan carried her over his shoulder, before throwing her on the couch, tickling her, causing her to let out a scream. 

"Leave me alone, Christoph-"

"Don't you dare." After a while of them, tickling each other, Chan decided to finally get off her, helping her sit down beside him on the couch. The younger girl leaned on him, causing hin to throw his arm around her shoulders. "You're going to do amazing. Suri, I believe in you. I believed in you years ago when you were just a trainee, and I believed in you when you were part of Stray kids, and I still believe in as a soloist. I know that you're still part of Stray kids, you'll always be even if you're now with us at the moment, but you'll forever and always be Riannon Lee of Stray kids and no one can change that." 

Suri let out a soft sigh, wrapping her arms around him tighter, causing him to give her a soft squeeze. "I mean, maybe I'm scared because its a break-up song." 

"Wait it is?" 

"Well, what did you think I was going to write about? Ice cream and Chewing gums?" Chan softly hit her head, sighing not knowing what to really say. He still feels bad about the fact that he let them date, although he didn't really know what was going on, but he was still lost, He was really mad at Jisung for what he did for Suri, but he still couldn't hate him, he was his best friend after all and he couldn't just watch him like this. 

"The others are on their way, I just decided to come earlier, to tell you happy birthday. You crying made me forget, I hate you." Chan joked, as he decided to change the topic, as he played with Suri's hair. 

"Is he coming?" 

"No." Suri moved away from Chan, looking at him confused. "We tried to tell him to come, but he just said that he won't be able to see you. I know its stupid, but he had a point though."